Barcelona

The train is now passing through spain.George met 2 girls on train.They seemed quite music enthusiast. One thing turn to another, George finds himself agreeing to stay with them on their house."I know they are completely stranger!"- George thought on himself "But what can I lose?I have just my guiter & journal with me, which they cannot steal or mug. And they seem quite nice,one of them is even cute "

-So,george, You can go to the Eurovision  with us.
-whats that?

-You've never saw or heard of Eurovision? -the cute girl asked looking confused.

- seriously I absolutely have no idea what that is & dont look at me like I'm stupid.

The two girls looked at each other, then smiling to george "You should absolutely come with us " 

Later George came to know Eurovision is a song contest among different countries. Every country selects their best singer to perform.It sounds exciting, george thought.

He went to the girls apartment.It was a small apartment, but not cozy at all.looking around he could easily relize that these girls party a lot.there were bottles laying around & smell of alcohol.George asked the girls what they do for living.It wasnt a surprise that G found out they are models, works for a magazine which is "not so well known".

george freshens up, feeling tired, he went to bed straight.Later that evening they got ready for Eurovision.They are gonna see it live in a park on a huge projector.They went there.G finds himself overhelmed.The whole park was crowded, people of all ages gathered there.The cute girl told G to buy some Alcohol.George bought a bottle of rum before the show.It was quite a night.Every singer is talented.They clapped hard, laughed a lot & drank the whole bottle.After midnight they went home.George went to his room & after a few mintues there was a knock on the door.part of G was expecting it, part of him didnt.He opened the door.Cute girl was standing there with another bottle of wine.

" can I come in?" - she asked with a low voice.

George hesitated at first then he moved aside from the door.The cute girls name is Alisha.She came in.sat on the bed.she opened the bottle "party's not over yet, george"

George smiled at her, "You're drunk. We shouldnt drink more"

He sat beside her,not knowing what to do or what to say.