02

3rd POV:

"Nice landing, ace!" Hope said to Penelope as the car came to an abrupt stop.

"Well, if you got your driver's license, you wouldn't have to put up with my driving." Penelope smirked at Hope while shutting the car off.

"Okay, but why would I do that when I have you as my personal chauffeur?" Hope asked smirking back at her.

"True." Penelope said back in a funny voice.

"Oh! And today, fundraiser ideas." Hope said turning to look at Penelope

"Fine." Penelope sighed with a roll of her eyes

"Thank you!" Hope said before they got out of the car, Hope forgetting about her skirt.

"Hey, man, is that girl new?" Someone says

"Jeez, guys! Check out that." Another person says while checking out Hope's ass.

"Oh, my word!" a cheerleader said while gaping.

"Yo! I think that's Hope Mikealson!" Yet another person says

"Everybody's looking at us." Penelope said awkwardly before reeling back. "Allow me to revise. Everyone is looking at you." She corrected herself.

"Damn!" A dude said

"What? No, they're not!" Hope said looking around uncomfortably.

"Hope, you are aware that your lady shape sort of changed over the summer, right?" Penelope asked as Hope self-consciously tried pulling the skirt down a little more.

"It was true. This was the moment that happens to all of us when you suddenly go from invisible to everyone staring at you." Hopes voice-over stated.

Rafael snuck up behind Hope and Smacked her on the ass causing everyone to gasp and for Hope and Penelope to turn around

"What the hell, Waithe?" Penelope yelled at Rafael with anger oozing out of her.

"It's fine, Pen. I got this." Hope said glancing at Penelope.

"Relax, tiny Park." Rafael said while smirking.

"How about I relax your face?" Penelope said holding up her fist and pulling it back to punch Rafael in the face.

"Pen, it's fine! I got this!" Hope said panicking. "Pen!" Hope said as Penelope went to punch Rafael only for him to catch her hand.

"I did not think that through." Penelope said as Raf twisted her arm and went to punch her.

"No, no, no!" Hope said panicking before Peyton came and started beating the shit out of Rafael.

"Peyton!" Hope yelled at her. "Peyton, stop!" Hope yelled again as Alaric started running towards the fight. "Enough, Peyton! Stop! Are you crazy?" Hope yelled once again.

"Knock it off!" Alaric said pulling them apart as they tried to go after each other again. "Knock it off!" He said again before pointing at Peyton, Rafael, and Hope. "Now you three, in my office!" He yelled.

"Me?" Hope asked pointing to herself in panic.

"Now!" Alaric yelled before turning to everyone else. "Everyone, homeroom! Now!"

"Bitch!" Penelope said moving some hair out of her face "She even gets credit for my fights!" She scoffed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why did you do that?" Hope asked turning towards Peyton who was texting.

"Penelope was in trouble." Peyton said still texting someone on her phone.

"Any excuse for a fight, right?" Hope asked with a scoff.

"I don't start fights, okay?" Peyton said putting her phone down and looking at Hope. "I only finish them." She said with a slight glare before her face softened.  "And besides, no one should treat a girl like that. Especially if that girl is you." She said looking into Hope's eyes before going back on her phone.

"Me?" Hope asked hoping (no pun intended) that her long-time crush liked her back.

"Yeah. It's like those guys are trying to get in my little sister's pants, which is super gross." Peyton said making a face.

"Never great to hear your childhood crush say it's super gross in your pants." Hope's voice-over said.

"You know, you have zero experience with anyone." Peyton said looking back at Hope. "You've never even had a dated anyone." She said.

"Whatever!" Hope said rolling her eyes.

"Wearing a skirt like that is asking for it." Peyton said pointing at Hope's skirt.

"Seriously?" Hope scoffed. "You want to go down that road?" Hope asked ready with a comeback.

Peyton pretended to think about it before saying. "No. I kind of just played the whole sexist conversation out in my head and it always ended with me sounding like a dick." She said before going back on her phone.

"Miss Mikaelson." Alaric said, calling out to Hope.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"First off, that skirt is ridiculous." Alaric said glancing down at her skirt.

"My pants ripped! It's all I had." Hope said ignoring his glance.

"What about your back-ups?" He asked.

"Dry cleaners." She quickly answered

"Your back-up back-ups?" He asked.

"These are my back-up back-ups!" Hope said annoyed.

"All right! Don't get so upset!" Alaric said holding his hands up in surrender.

"I am upset. Dude touched my lady-bump." Hope said with a pout.

"And Mr. Waithe will be punished, but I also, unfortunately, must punish you." Alaric said folding his hands on his desk.

"Oh, my God! Am I being expelled?" Hope asked with wide eyes.

"Hope... " Alaric said trying to get her to stop

"I've never been in trouble before." She said before starting to fan her shirt. "I feel like it's hot in here. I'm sweating." She said.

"Hope!" Alaric yelled which got her attention.

"What?" She asked looking at him.

"You only broke the dress code. That's all." He said before saying. "Detention tomorrow." Which caused Hope to sigh in relief.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heyyy, Sorry I haven't updated for a bit, life's been crazy with school and shit. Anygays, I hope you enjoyed! Please comment and vote!