05

"God! What is wrong with me?" Hope said while dancing sadly on the dance game. "Is my butt too big?" She asked before saying "Am I some sort of freak or something?"

"No! You're awesome, all right?" Penelope said reassuringly. "Raf is just a dick. I don't know why I told you to go out with him."

"Maybe because he's the only person that's ever asked me out." Hope said with a sigh.

"Stop it, all right? Raf isn't worth it." Penelope said turning to face Hope. "You're way too good for him." She said before adding "Plus I heard he's got like, three nipples." Causing Hope to laugh. "Just saying." She said.

"Thanks for doing this for me." Hope said with a soft smile.

"Are you kidding me? I live for this shit." Penelope said before looking up and seeing Raf walking in so she walked towards him. "Alrighty. Hit the road. You had your shot." She said protectively. "Keep on moving, bud." She added glaringly at him.

"I need to talk to Hope." Raf said, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Penelope, it's okay." Hope said grabbing her arm and moving her away from Raf. "So, running a bit late now, are we?" She said to Raf who looked guilty.

"Look. I'm sorry I stood you up." He said before saying "I really did want to go out with you." Making Hope roll her eyes. "I just thought you deserve a little bit of an explanation." He said.

"That would be nice." Hope said nodding.

"Park...told me that it wouldn't be smart if I showed up for our date tonight." Raf said looking away from Hope.

"Peyton?" Hope asked with a look of anger.

"Yeah." Raf said.

"That literally makes no sense." Hope said still looking angry.

"It's true, and it's not just me. She's been going around telling everyone not to ask you out for a while now." Raf said looking at Hope to see her looking more mad.

"What?" She asked practically seething

"Shit." Raf sighed closing his eyes.

"There's others?" Hope asked.

"You can't tell her I told you." He said opening his eyes and looking at Hope.

"Why do you care?" Hope asked glaring at him.

"No boobs are worth a broken nose." Raf said before starting to slowly back up.

"Fine!" Hope yelled angrily.

"I got to go." He said walking away.

"Go! Whatever! Leave!" She yelled shooing him away. "But just so you know, my boobs are fantastic!" She yelled which got everyone to look at her. Penelope winced at her words. "Yes, some would even say breathtaking!" She said before looking around and getting embarrassed. "Shit." She said
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You do realize that you're not my mom, right?" Hope said on the phone with Peyton, obviously pissed while Peyton was trying not to laugh.

"Look, you still got a lot to learn, kiddo." Peyton said

"Kiddo? Oh, my God." Hope scoffed, running a hand through her hair. "Oh, if you were here, I would beat you with my shoe!" She exclaimed in frustration.

"Waithe is a player." Peyton said leaning back in her chair.

"So are you!" Hope countered.

"And that's why I know he's wrong for you." Peyton said before adding "You're gonna thank me one day."

"Okay. Well, today is not that day. It is not your job to monitor my dating life. Do you understand me? The days of you controlling my life are over!" Hope yelled through the phone.

"We'll see about that." Peyton smirked before hanging up.

Hope let out a frustrated groan and threw her phone onto her bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry, This is a short one but i promise I'll try to update more!