03

3rd POV:

Hope was eating in the cafeteria at lunch when waiting for Penelope when suddenly everyone goes quiet.

Hope looks up in time to see Josie Saltzman, The Regina George of their school walking into the cafeteria with her minions and to Hope's surprise, Her table!

"Oh, my God!" Josie said sitting down across from Hope and opening her banana. "How crazy was that fight? Park was so savage!" She said smirking.

"Have you made out with her yet?" Wendy, One of Josie's minions asked Hope making Hope shake her head slightly.

"These three super-popular juniors are kind of package deal. I call them the Plastics. Like mean girls. Josie, Wendy, and Alyssa. And I have no idea why they're sitting with me." Hope's voice-over said as she looks at the girls in shock.

"Oh, my God. I would totally have babies with Peyton." Alyssa spoke up looking at Josie and Wendy. "One girl, one boy. But not at the same time though." She said wiggling her fingers with Wendy's in like a hand-shake way.

"Mm-mmm." Wendy hummed in agreement.

"Yeah, you don't really get to pick the gender so much." Hope said with a fake smile causing Alyssa to give her a look.

"I hear she's into blondes. Too bad, Hope. " Wendy said giggling.

"Give me your numerals. We should def catch up." Josie said getting her phone out.

"Okay, yeah! It's 310..." Hope started saying only to stop when Josie held her finger up, showing her phone to Wendy and Alyssa.

"Oh, my God." Wendy stated with a gasp.

"Oooh." Alyssa said with a smirk.

"Got to go, Hope. There's a shemergency in the locker room." Josie said standing up along with Wendy.

"Oh, okay." Hope said still in shock.

"Sorry it didn't work out with you and Peyton." Alyssa said before standing up as well. "Guess it wasn't meant to be." She said before they left.

"What just happened? And why were the Plastics being so nice to me?" Hope's voice-over asked before she looked at the table seeing three banana peels. "But more importantly, when did they eat those?" Hope's voice-over asked again.

"Was that Josie?" Penelope said rushing to the table and quickly sitting where Josie was sitting.

"Did you see that?" Hope asked before Penelope interrupted her.

"She say anything about me?" Penelope asked in a rush. "You tell her about my dimples?" She asked smiling just to show off her dimples. "What did she smell like today? Sometimes she smells like apples or kind of like blueberry-coconut fusion." She said before Hope gives her a look of disbelief. "What?" She asked seeing Hope's face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Penelope walks out of the dressing room in a button up shirt with a weird pattern. She poses slightly as Hope looks up and shakes her head causing Penelope to sigh.

"What are you doing anyway?" Penelope asked walking back into the dressing room.

"I am trying to find a good idea for our carnival fundraiser." Hope said barely looking up from her phone when Penelope walks out in a different shirt. "Somebody has to." She said with sass. "Come on." She said as Penelope posses in the the new shirt making Penelope sigh and walk back into the dressing room again.

"What about the strength game, the one with the sledgehammer and the bell?" Penelope asked going through her shirts.

"Yeah, the chess team picked that one." Hope sighed then looked up as Penelope popped her head out of the curtain with a frown. "I know." She said.

"What about... Ooh!" Penelope said as she gets an idea. "What about a dunking booth?" She asked.

"Swimming team picked it." Hope said with a sigh.

"Damn it!" Penelope said popping her head back out with a frown again.

"I know, dude! Who saw that one coming?" Hope joked with a laugh before Penelope walks out with a Blue and Purple shirt.

"Okay, do you think Josie would like this one?" Penelope asked. Because I think it makes my eyes pop, and I really want to kiss her on Friday." Penelope said putting emphasis on the 'really'

"Come on! Today was the first time the plastics ever spoke to me." Hope said looking at Penelope. "Do you really think Josie knows who you are?" She asks with a questioning look.

"Baby steps, Hope. Baby steps." Penelope said walking back into the dressing room.

"Pen, come on. She's a varsity cheerleader. Basically, the only way she'd ever make out with you is if you paid for it." Hope said before standing up quickly with a gasp as Penelope gets the same idea while opening the curtain wearing a different shirt.

"Kissing booth!" They both yell at the same time.

"Oh, that is the perfect carnival fundraiser!" Hope says as Penelope does a little happy dance.

"Yes! Oh, also, I love the irony. The girls who have never been kissed do a kissing booth? What?" Penelope said with a laugh.

"Yes, irony is a cruel mistress indeed." Hope said laughing too.

"Okay, well, now all we need is the student council to approve it." Penelope said with a look of thought.

"Yes. Don't worry. Leave that to me." Hope said booping Penelope on the nose.

"Okay. Wait." Penelope said before showing off her shirt. "What about this one?" She said.

"Josie will love it." Hope said hiding a grimace.

"Really?" Penelope asks with a hopeful tone.

"No, dude! It's awful!" Hope said causing Penelope to groan and walk back into the dressing room.

"Dammit!" Penelope yells with a huff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heyyy, So I might do a double update it depends. I also forgot to mention that Peyton is G!p so it fits the story a little more. Have a nice day/night!