04

A/N: There is a short Hope POV in this chapter btw.

3rd POV:

Hope, Peyton, and Raf are in detention when Hope hears "Psst." Behind her  which causes her to turn around to see a kid passing her a note that has her name on it.

Hope takes the paper and glances at Alaric before opening it.

On the letter are the words 'I'm sorry' which makes Hope furrow her brows before turning around to face Raf who gives her a pout. She smiles with a scoff laugh.

Peyton who was watching the exchange glances between the two with a slightly mad look. She watches as the Raf passes another note to the kid to pass to Hope.

"Psst." The kid says handing her the paper.

Hope opens the note and this time it says 'What do I have to do to get your number?'

Peyton leans forward slightly to try and see the note as Hope looks at Raf again.

"Come on." Raf mouths with a pleading look.

Hope turns back around in her chair to think about it before chuckling and writing something on a piece of paper.  "Psst." She says while handing the paper to the kid and gesturing to Raf as Peyton shakes her head.

Hope glances back at Raf to see him reading the note then nodding in approval.

Hope starts giggling but feels eyes on her so she looks back to see it's Peyton who gives her a look of 'what are you doing?' Making Hope mouth 'What?' At her but Peyton just shakes her head and leans back in her chair causing Hope to scoff and turn back around.

A short time later you can hear Alaric snoring which makes Hope giggle a little before turning to see if Raf heard but he wasn't there. Hope furrowed her brows in confusion before a door is heard opening as Alaric shoots awake and everyone turns to see Raf walking in with a Skirt on.

Everyone starts Oohing and Laughing.

"Yearbook!" Landon says grabbing his phone out and snapping pictures of Raf while he poses. While Peyton just rolls her eyes at the scene.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I can't believe you actually gave him your number." Penelope said eating a burger while Hope does sit ups.

"Well, it was a really nice apology." Hope said continuing her sit ups. Plus, that whole skirt thing was priceless!" She added.

"If word gets out that fighting me is a way of getting your number, I am in for a suuper long junior year." Penelope said stretchimg out the u in super.

"Oh, I wouldn't really call it a fight." Hope said sitting up fully and grabbing the burger and taking a bite. "Mmm." She says in thought before saying "I think I'm gonna go out with Rafael." and handing the burger back to Penelope. "Unless you think I shouldn't." She said looking into Penelope's eyes to see if she should or shouldn't.

"No, actually, I think you should." Penelope says while taking another bite and handing it back to Hope. "You're gonna have to go on a date eventually." She said nodding.

"Right?" Hope agreed with a nod.

"You know?" Penelope said and took another bite as Hope handed it back.

"So?" Hope said grabbing it back and taking another bite. "God, what do people even do on dates?" She asked looking over at the cheerleaders.

"I don't know. Sit around and eat food, I guess." Penelope said before they stare at each other in realization that that is exactly what they're doing which causes them to burst out laughing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope's POV:

Penelope was driving me to my date with Raf as I chew on my nail, a bad habit of mine.

Penelope soon stops so I get out slightly shaking since this is my first date ever!

"All right!" She says trying to cheer me up a little.

"Okay." I say and take a deep breath. "My heart is beating so fast." I say placing a hand over my heart.

"That is just fine." She says with a reassuring smile.

"Okay, listen. Can you just keep your phone on you? Because I know myself and I'm gonna run out of things to talk about and I really want to call you..." I start ranting before Penelope cuts me off.

"No." She sternly says.

"I know myself." I continue.

"No! Do not call me.  Okay? If he can't see how completely baller you are, Then he's not the right guy for you." Penelope said with a slight shrug.

"Oh! You can be so sweet when you want to be." I say teasingly.

"Oh, I know!" She says before smiling and saying "Kill it."

"Okay, thank you for driving me." I say and start walking away from the car.

"Totally." She says.

"Love you. Bye!" I yell as she starts driving away.

"Love you. Have a good time! But not too good of a time!" She tells causing me to laugh.

I wait at the restaurant for what feels like forever and I keep checking my phone to see if Raf would text and say why he was late but he never did and he never showed.

Worst not first date, Ever!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heyyy, So that's the chapter for today! I hope you liked it! Please comment and vote! Have a good day!

P.S: Tell me if you liked the Hope POV and maybe I'll do more.