07

3rd POV:

Hope winced as she attempted to do her eyeliner, trying on different dresses for the party.

"What?" She questioned, looking down at the blue dress she had on, Looking in the mirror and tilting her head a bit. "No." she said, walking away to change it.

She tried on many different dresses, one was a fluffy pink one, which she laughed at before laying on her bed and texting a couple of people.

"Hey guys! Need peeps to work our Kissing Booth! You in??" She texted and waited for responses by trying more things on, attempting to also do her lipstick, smearing it along the side of her mouth.

"No thanks. I'd be rather a customer." Josie texted, laughing at her phone.

"Not in this lifetime, girl!"

"Never gonna happen."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Oh, hell no!" and way more responses filtered in.

"This will be a problem." Hope thought, groaning softly before standing up and deciding on the first dress she picked, placing her hands on her hips and nodding.

Once she was ready, she raced downstairs and fiddled with the letter magnets on the fridge to tell her dad that she would be at Pen's before running out of her house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope walked into the party, looking around, feeling pretty nervous, looking for Pen and spotting her, waving.

"Hey!" Hope said, running down the stairs to where Penelope was. "So nobody wants to work the booth." She said as they walked around with Pen. "Getting those A-listers may be harder than I thought." She said with a frown before adding. I think we need to up our game if we really want to pull this off." She sighed, looking at Penelope who wasn't really paying attention.

"Cool." Penelope replied before gesturing to Josie with a smile. "You see? I told you she'd come." She said as The Plastics turned and saw Hope, Penelope waving but getting ignored.

"Hey, Hoe! Come here!" Josie said, waving her over, the other two waving really frantically.

"Woah. The Plastics want to talk to me twice in one week!" Hope said in shock, feeling proud of herself. "All right!" She said, deciding to go over, Penelope stopping her.

"Oh, and tell Josie I'm awesome." Penelope said with a cute smile, nodding.

"Yeah, for sure." Hope said before walking over to the drunk girls.

"Hey!" Hope awkwardly said.

"Hey, girl!" A very drunk Alyssa said before adding. "What's Gucci?" causing all of them to laugh.

"You will love this." Josie said, handing Hope a shot glass filled with an unknown green drink making Hopes facial expression turn confused. "Tastes like green." She said with a smile.

"Oh, no, I don't drink." Hope said, shaking her head, looking at the three.

"Just shoot it, girl!" Wendy said encouragingly.

"Go! Get it, girl." Alyssa said, all watching intently as she took the shot and downed it, making a face of disgust.

"Mmm! Ooh. Wow! That does like green!" Hope said, wincing at the taste.

"I know, right?" Josie said, smiling widely.

"So have you asked her yet?" Wendy asked excitedly, wanting to know if she would get a chance to kiss Peyton.