08

3rd POV:

The next morning, Hope woke up with a pounding headache and a sick feeling, groaning as she sat up, finally noticing she wasn't in her own room, her eyes going wide. "Oh, my God!" She thought as she saw a football helmet, She turned her head to notice some other football gear around the room. "Oh, my God!" She thought, Looking around more and finding a motorcycle poster. "Oh, my God!" She thought as she realized she was in Peyton's room. "I'm in Peyton's t-shirt!" She thought, looking down at the shirt in a panic. "Oh, no!" She thought, pulling up the covers to see if her underwear was still on, sighing in relief. "Dress is missing but underwear is still on." She thought, groaning at the pain she felt in her head. "Okay. We can work with that." She thought before the door opened and Peyton walked in with just a towel on, obviously not noticing Hope was awake.

"Oh, sweet mercy!" Hope thought in shock, obviously gay panicking before Peyton turned around and noticed she was awake, giving her an apologetic look.

"Sorry." Peyton said softly.

"It's okay." Hope said, still very confused.

"I didn't mean to wake you. I was just grabbing some clothes." Peyton said, opening a drawer and grabbing an outfit.

"So, how bad was I?" Hope asked with a wince.

"You were to strip on the pool table in of a bunch of guys and then go skinny dipping." Peyton said, trying to control her amusement at the look on Hopes face. "I carried you out before too much came off." She added causing Hope to let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, and you threw up on your dress." She said.

"Peyton, I am so sorry." Hope said embarrassedly.

"It's okay." Peyton said, walking over towards her bed and leaning against the frame. "But I mean, this is exactly what I was talking about, Hopey." She said, smirking.

"Oh, this is so embarrassing!" Hope said, finally looking back at Peyton. "Oh, I hope I didn't snore." She added with a wince.

Peyton began to laugh as Hope gave her a confused look. "Hope, I..." She started before finishing. "I slept in the guest room." She said with a smile.

"Oh, yeah." Hope stuttered out as Peyton nodded, Smiling in amusement. "Of course." She said, standing up out of the bed, forgetting she was just in her underwear and Peyton's shirt. "Okay. I am assuming the t-shirt means you saw me in my underwear?" She said, looking at Peyton again.

"Yep." Peyton simply said, trying not to laugh.

"Oh, my God." Hope softly groaned as she lifted her hands to her face before realizing she was literally in her underwear right now. "Oh, my God! Okay!" She exclaimed, going to hide herself behind the curtains, Peyton laughing softly at her. "Shorts, please!" She said, pointing to the shorts on the floor. "Can you... please?" She asked softly, Peyton teasingly shaking her head no. "Peyton!" She said as Peyton just looked at her. "Peyton!" She said with a groan.

"All right, fine." Peyton said at the same time Hope said: "I'll just get it myself!"

Peyton and Hope both reached down to get it but they just ended up bumping into each other, Hope falling on top of Peyton, Them accidentally rolling around.

"Stop pulling!" Hope exclaimed as they rolled.

"I'm not pulling anything!" Peyton said, Rolling and hovering over Hope.

"Okay, well my arm is caught! Let me just down and..." Hope said before accidentally touching Peyton's, lower part, Making them both gasp. "Oh, my God! I just touched it!" Hope thought with wide eyes.

"I said stop wiggling!" Peyton said, rolling them back the way they started, laughing while Hope was freaking out.

"Sorry!" Hope said as they finally got unstuck. Hope stood up and quickly put on the shorts, Peyton standing up while just absolutely cracking up.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Peyton asked jokingly as Hope turned around in confusion. "My t-shirt." She said, pointing to it.

"Your t-shirt. Right. I'm sorry." Hope said, starting to pull the shirt off.

"Hope!" Peyton exclaimed as Hope stopped in confusion.

"What?" Hope asked as Peyton once again started cracking up.

"Jesus! I was kidding!" Peyton said as Hope awkwardly stood there.

"So, I should..." Hope started before Peyton interrupted her.

"Just get out, dork." Peyton chuckled.

"Okay, yeah. Yeah." Hope said, fixing the shirt and walking out, leaning against the door as Peyton grabbed some boxers.

As Hope leaned on the door, she realized too late that she didn't close it all the way, falling onto her back in time to see Peyton fixing her Hawkeye bow and arrow boxers (😉) , Giggling as she looked up. "Wait, Park wears Hawkeye boxers?" She teasingly asked before standing up. "Aww, Look, You're blushing. How cute." Hope teased her.

"First of all, If you mention this to anyone and I mean anyone-" Peyton started before getting cut off.

"Kissing Booth." Hope said quickly.

"What?" Peyton asked in confusion as Hope gave her an adorable innocent smile. "I save you and now you're trying to blackmail me?" She asked as Hope pouted.

"Oh, Come on. It sounds to tottery when you put it like that. " Hope said before smiling. "But, yes. Definitely." She said.

"Out!" Peyton exclaimed as Hope muttered a quick 'Okay-' before leaving to Penelope's room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Never let me drink again." Hope groaned out as she slowly sat down on Penelope's bed.

"It's okay. I got it covered." Penelope said, turning to face Hope from where she sat at her desk, holding a paper bag. "Made you an emergency survival kit." She said as Hope rubbed her eyes before scooting closer to Penelope. "Some granola, drinks, antacids, and an epic dose of awkward shame!" She said with a teasing smile.

"Thank you." Hope said, taking the bag and blowing her a kiss with a slight giggle.

"Oh, and... really good work last night." Penelope said as Hope's face twisted in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Hope asked kinda nervously.

"You told everybody that Peyton and the Plastics would be the booth." Penelope said before scooting back to her desk as Hope groaned and laid down.

"Come on!" Hope said with a pout.  "And even though I felt like I was to puke my liver out, I couldn't stop thinking about Peyton. Our accidental groping." She thought with a smile. "It seemed like she just saw me as a little sister, but I couldn't help wondering if she had a different reason for protecting me." She thought, chewing on her lip slightly. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Listen, it's all about the Plastics." Penelope said as they were getting lunch at school. "We get them to do the booth, everyone else will follow." She said as Hope nodded. "Do you want to go over the plan again?" She asked.

"No, I think I got it." Hope said, furrowing her eyebrows together. "Okay, wish me luck!" She said as she took a deep breath.

"Good luck." Penelope said with a reassuring nod. 

"Okay!" Hope said as they both turned towards the tables. She started walking over to their table where they were talking, taking deep breaths all the way there.

A/N: I am ending this for good. I lost all motivation for this and honestly I stopped liking The Movie. Plus it was so stressful to write. I thought I would give you one last chapter. Have a nice night/day everyone!