06

3rd POV:

"Next proposal is from the dance club. Hope Mikaelson and Penelope Park." Emma said looking at the two who stood at the podium.

"You have an accent." Penelope says dorkily before seeing the look both Hope and Emma gave her. "Sorry. I thought that was gonna be funnier." She mumbled with her hands in her pockets.

"And what is your idea for the fundraiser?" Emma said, looking to Hope.

"Um... Sorry." Hope said getting her cards organized. "Okay, We have an idea that we think everyone will be very excited about." She said looking at all the people in the room. "But first, we want to thank you for your time and ask that you withhold any..." She says before Penelope interrupts ber

"Kissing booth!" Penelope yells still looking at Josie who was flirting with her. "Yeah, we want to do a kissing booth." She said clearing her throat.

"Hmm." Emma said thinking.

"Okay, I think I speak for everyone when I say kissing is the number one cause of all germs, cavities, shingles, gingivitis, cold sores..." Wade spoke softly.

"Ew." Wendy said, grossed out.

"Uh, it would be totally voluntary." Hope said.

"And no tongue, because we're not the French." Penelope says before looking at Emma. "Most of us." She said.

"I'm British, you wanker!" Emma said with an eye roll.

"Excuse me, but would you be working the booth?" Jed asked Hope.

"Me? No." Hope snorted. "We're just the organizers." She said before quickly adding "But I can assure you, we have some real A-listers lined up."

"You can count on that." Penelope said.

"Would Park be working the kissing booth?" Josie said in a curious voice.

"Ha! Peyton? You'd have a better chance getting Miley Cyrus to become a nun..." Penelope said before Hope interrupted her.

"Absolutely! No, Park will be working the booth." Hope said with a nod. "I promise. Park will be there." She said confidently

"Hmph." Alyssa said, Excited.

Penelope gave Hope a look as Hope avoided her eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're about to witness a family tradition. For as long as I can remember, we've had lunch with the Parks. Every Sunday." Hope's voice over said as she watches the Parks walk up and sit with the Mikaelsons.

"Hey, guys." Hope said with a large smile.

"Hey!" Isabelle Park said, smiling too.

"That's Mrs. Park. She's sort of a surrogate mom to me. I couldn't have made it through the years without her." Hope's voice over says as she chats with Isabelle.

"How's school going?" Isabelle asked her, smiling softly.

"Let's just say, "interesting."" Hope said with a small chuckle at the end.

"I don't know what that means, but I want to hear all the gory details later." Isabelle said, kissing the top of Hopes head.

"Hey." Isabelle said, smiling as Klaus got up and kissed her cheek.

"Hello Love." Klaus said with his half smirk smile.

"And how's my favorite little man?" Isabelle asked, looking over at Eli with a smile.