Reunion with Morax

//Zaga's POV//

As I lay there floating in the abyss of time, debating on my mortal name.

Zagan "Yeah, I'll go by Chronos!"

I wave my hand clockwise as a hole appeared in the abyss. I poke my head through the hole and slide my way through.

Chronos "Man, It's been since the war that I had a taste of fresh air."

I look down to see that I am at a sandy beach with a crabs scattering across the sand.

Chronos "This Halo may be a problem though."

I try to pull down the halo floating above my head but it slowly rises back up.

Chronos "Hm...Oh I got it!"

I strain my right eye a bit as it glows a dims shade of blue to stop time around the halo.

Chronos "There we go!"

I pull the halo down and tossed it into the time abyss and sealed it up.

Chronos "Alright! Time to find Morax!"

Morax is supposed to be residing in a place known as Liyue Harbor.

Chronos "Well, I guess I'll head there."

I began my walk for the harbor, I came running across a few people trying to start trouble.

Hoarder "Hey you! You look like you're rich wearing all that fur."

Chronos "Hm? Me? Oh no not really. I'm just your everyday traveler."

Hoarder "Traveler huh? Then that means you must have some goods on your right?"

Chronos "Ugh...I really didn't want to get my hands dirty...But as the Time Archon and the God of Death. I shall dispatch you from this world."

Hoarder "Time Archon? HA! There's no-!"

I glare at him as he stopped mid sentence and fell to his knees as he began to turn old and wither away.

Hoarder "W-what have you...done...to..."

He faded into dust in the wind, not even leaving the bones behind. The other two hoarders look dumbfounded as one of there own was reduced to nothingness by only a glare of a mere woman.

Chronos "If you're wondering what happened to your comrade. Then I'll just tell you. I sped up the time around him. I COULD rewind time and bring him back...or what's left of him back. But I'll have to warn you it would be a g-!"

They both charged at me simultaneously. I swiftly dodged dodged their blades and as I got behind them, I thrusted my hands through both of their backs killing them instantly.

Chronos "Grotesque sight. I killed you instantly, this is how death should be, Instant, swift, no pain, no suffering."

I look at my gloves as the blood begins to harden.

Chronos "Darn it, these were my favorite too!"

I walk over towards the ocean and wash of most of the blood on my gloves...well try to, and was back on my way to Liyue Harbor.

Chronos "Huh, it's like a light pink color. Maybe she wouldn't mind."

I stare down at my gloves as I try to wring them out. As I look over the horizon I see boats and what looks like a Harbor.

Chronos "Almost there!"

The sun was beginning to set as I entered the area of Liyue Harbor. I stood appalled by the sight before me. The orange sky as the sun was above the river its...

Archon of Time : Zagan (Genshin Impact)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara