Past

Zaga "There wasn't much that I looked forward to as an Archon. I was like a Ruin Guard, just programmed to kill."

FLASHBACK

Zagan "..."

All I would do is just sit there, waiting to collect souls and take lives. No matter where it was, Windy, Snowy, Rainy, or even surrounded by magma, I still would go and collect it personally. Without even batting an eye, I would take people's lives as their time has expired.

Zagan "..."

They would look at me with fear in their eyes, begging and pleading for me to spare them, or give them more time, but as we all know, death waits for no one.

??? "Please don't! She's just a child!"

Zagan "..."

Not even children were safe from my lifeless eyes. I always wondered how it felt to have your soul ripped out of your body. But there is no one else for this job, but me...

Zagan "..."

But Guizhong was different. Usually when people or even other God's caught the sight of me they would attack me on sight or either turn tail, but her...

Guizhong "Oh there you are! I've been waiting for you!"

Zagan "...?"

I was confused, bewildered even. A person that didn't fear me, self proclaimed Grim Reaper. Angel of Death.

Guizhong "Hm...You really are weird one, walking around only in a cloak. People may get the wrong idea about death, hahaha!"

She rose up from the field of Glaze Lillies and walked towards me. A beautiful brown haired lady with a mature body figure. She wore a dress that shown the colors Gold and Red which emphasized her silver eyes.

Zagan "...!"

This was the first time something like this has happened to me, I didn't know what to do so I gripped my Scythe tightly and swung at her but a rock piller rose from the ground and got my Weapon wedged inside of it.

Guizhong "Morax! I told you I had everything under control!"

Morax "I apologize. But it seemed as if she wasn't going to stop her attack."

Morax, he was wearing a white cloak himself with Golden linings without a shirt.

Zagan "..."

I yanked my Scythe out of the pillar but she was already in my face at that point. She placed her hands on my face and took a closer look at me. She looked in my eyes without fear, as if she knew something that I didn't.

Guizhong "Hm...You really are a hard worker, do you even get any sleep?"

I tilted my head at her as if she was speaking a foreign language.

Guizhong "Huh, well, what do you eat?"

I picked up one of the Glaze lillies and began to eat it but she snatched it from my hand.

Guizhong "T-Thats not for eating! Oh dear you poor thing! You've just been eating flowers these past hundred years?"

I tilt my head to the right again, as if it wasn't a normal thing.

Guizhong "Hehe, come on I want to show you something!"

She pulled me by my arm, taking me to a weirdly shaped monument. Morax tailed behind but was still close enough to defend her.