Surrender

She still had a confused look on her face as she stared at me. Get out of the way dammit! Unless you want to die! I can't control my body! Before my attack landed, my scythe was blocked my Aether's sword.

Aether "Khhh..!"

He is then bounced back off my scythe while he redirected the force.

Aether "Sheesh!"

Paimon "She's way too strong! Wait a second! Why is she attacking us?! Paimon thought that in your plan she would "Return back to her normal self?!"

Yae "That's what I said."

Paimon "Then why is she going berserk!"

Yae "what makes you think she is going berserk?"

Paimon "huh what are you getting at? Paimon doesn't understand!"

Yae "I'm sure you have been told about her but not even I know that much about her. I can only go off of what I have been told since I recently became Ei's familiar."

Paimon "Yes she did! She told us that she was the God of Death and was like a killing machine before she met- Oh."

Aether "So she's been restraining herself for Guizhong's sake?"

Yae "Yes she has, poor thing."

My body then throws my scythe at Yae and before it could connect to her lightning struck my side and flung it back at me and standing there was Ei, who had her sword in her hands. This isn't good, I can't even speak for some reason.

Aether "Come on Zagan! You can best this thing!"

What the hell is he talking about?

Ei "It's been a while since I've seen this side of you."

My fingers snapped by themselves as time stops. I try to stagger my movements to stop me from approaching them but to no avail my body proceeded to move on its own I tried my hardest to resume time but I couldn't, I could only stare as my body Drew me closer towards them and before the final strike I heard humming my body instinctively stopped and tears rolled down my eyes but I wasn't the one that started the tear ducts.

Zagan "Ahhh...ah..."

How was I talking? That wasn't even me. Has my body return back to when I first met Guizhong? It can't even form words.

Zagan "Aaaah...! A-Aaaa...!"

I could feel the anguish in my body's cries, the pent up frustration and agony that kept flowing through my veins. I even felt sorry for my body for how neglected it has been treated.

The crying continues for it seems like hours. My throat hurts. I feel dehydrated from all the crying. My body even collapsed. It's dark, I can't see anything but I can still hear the humming. It begins to fade away to absolute silence and then I heard it her lullaby. My eyes Spring open and I had regained control from my body again.

Zagan "!?"

I frantically look around from where the voice was coming from. It was coming from all directions until there was a glow in the Sky . A bright light had descended from the Sky chwgh to blind me , but the real question is how is it able to move lille While time is stopped . As it landed before me , I saw her.

Guizhong "It's been a while Zagan..."

She opened her arms as it wanting a hug. I scramble to feet and spear her to the ground

Guizhong "OOF- !"

Zagan "Aaaaahhh ! Ahh..! Ah! Aahhh!!"

She Slowly reaches up and ruffles my hair.

Guizhong "N - Nice to see y - you too .. !"

I can feel the warmth of her body as she embraced me .

Zagan "H - How ... How are you here?"

Guizhong "Well , as you already know , I died . But my essence Still reside withing Some of the things I have given you , like your gloves and the Orange Scarf. The same goes for Morax and the cube puzzle that I gave him . I have been overseeing you for a while , and it's good to see that you have tried to open up , and interact with humans, same with Morax . The last faces that I saw were you two's first facial expression , it was unfortunate that they were faces of Sadness.

Guizhong "I was so proud to see expressions form on your faces but they were of the wrong Circumstances."

I still hugged her tightly as she continued to ruffle my hair more .

Guizhong Whenever you look as if you are in pain , lost / Confused , or even fighting , I begin to hum , hoping that it would calm you down some what, but only in here I would be able to do that , because this is where you have full control over everything, Meaning that I can show myself with aut stirring confusion.

Zagan "But wait ... didn't you stop me from finishing off Beelzlebul?

Guizhong "No that wasn't me but it was your desires to see me again. An illusion.

Zagan "But ... No .... It does make sense. An illusion? I bet it was that Yae Miko woman..."

Guizhong "I was surprised when you interacted with that child."

Zagan "Who? Klee?"

Guizhong "No, That Alchemist Albedo. You were able to somehow lend him a temporary vision, something that hasn't been done before. And you aren't even a Celestial God that bestows Visions. Nor do you have a Gnosis."

I release her from the hug.

Guizhong "All and All, what I am saying is that I am proud to see you doing just fine without me. It makes me feel as if I am watching my child grow up."

I wipe my eyes and smile.

Zagan "I am still older than you, yknow?"

Guizhong "Hehehe...Of course!"

I take a deep breath and exhale.

Guizhong "So what are you going to do now?"

Zagan "hmm .... I guess that I'll thank that Yae woman, if not for her I wouldn't have been able to see you again so early."

Guizhong "What do mean by so early?"

Zagan "..."

Guizhong "Are you really going to go through with the idea of Standing up against Celestia?"

Zagan "You going to stop me?"

Guizhong "Well going off the fact that I AM dead , the only thing that I can do is support you as much as I can.
Zagan "Haha , thanks!"

Guizhong "Not as if you would listen to me anyway even if I told you not to do it."

That is true , Celestia has been the root cause for problems thoughout the time of my life , I am a problem that they have created , but even if I wanted to I can't wash the Sins off of my blood drenched Scythe.

Zagan "I'll chat with you again later okay?"

I prepare to snap my fingers as Guizhong waves back at me. Zagan "I'll be watching over you , so good luck my Warrior!"

I snapped my fingers as time resumed again.

Zagan "Phew ! I needed that!"

They all looked at me conflicted as if I was crazy.

Paimon "Uh ... Paimon is confused one moment she's all crazy and once she Shapped her fingers she's back to normal!"

Zagan "Sorry about that ! I kind of lost control of myself!"

I tried to laugh off what had happened , but no one was buying it.

Zagan " Ugh fine..."

I demateriale my scythe and slowly raise my hands in the air.

Zagan "As you can see my arms are lowerd , my hands are raised, I surrender."