Distorted

Zagan "What about you Barbara? Surely you have family here."

Barbara "Yeah I do, my big sister Jean, who is currently the Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius!"

Zagan "Wow, that's quite the title, so she runs everything here?"

Barbara "That's right, well more or less. She is a really great big sister! But she spends most of her time with the Knights of Favonius work that we hardly have time to spend with each other."

Her smile disappears for a moment and the reappears back on her face.

Barbara "But that's okay! She is working her hardest to keep the peace in Mondstadt. That means I have to do my best when healing the hurt adventurers in the Adventurers Guild!"

Zagan "Wow you seem like a hard worker, the both of you."

Barbara "Haha, thanks! Come on, I have more to show you!"

She tugs me by my arm and pulls me towards different clothing stores, food stands, and two wineries.

Barbara "This is so much fun right!?

Zagan "Yeah, this actually is fun. There are so many things that I haven't heard of!"

Barbara "Okay next he have-Oh no!"

Zagan "Hm? What's wrong?"

Barbara "Sorry, I have to go! Choir practice starts soon, and I have to find sister Rosaria! Sorry to end this so abruptly.

Zagan "Oh it's fine! I really had fun today! Thanks Barbara!"

Barbara "All in a day's work by Mondstadt's Greatest Idol!"

She dashes towards the Church at full speed.

Zagan "I guess this place has changed drastically after Barbatos took over."

It was beginning to become sunset; I took a gander at the horizon.

Zagan "This isn't a bad view."

I stood there lost in the moment, not realizing that I was next to someone who was painting.

??? "Beautiful view, isn't it?"

Zagan "Yeah it's...Huh? How long have you been there?"

??? "I've been here for about 3 hours, waiting for the right moment of the sunset."

Zagan "3 hours?"

??? "Yes, that's right. I know I could've spent my time doing Alchemy at Dragonspine, but for some reason I wanted to paint the perfect sunset."

Zagan "You...What's your name?"

Albedo "Oh, sorry for not introducing myself, my name is Albedo, and I am the Chief Alchemist and Captain of the Investigation Team of the Knights of Favonius."

There are people that are fascinated with Alchemy? It sounds like a good hobby but...

Zagan "Don't you ever get bored of doing the same thing repeatedly every once in a while?"

Albedo "Well, that's the thing about Alchemy, not all experiments will yield any good information or gain. Alchemy is more of a way to solidify a fact or to rebound an opinion. Another thing, the bounds of Alchemy is limitless, the thirst for more knowledge and Information can never be fully or successfully quenched."

He almost lost me there for a second, almost. But I can feel his passion for his hobbies as I take a long look at his painting.

Zagan "That is amazing!"

Albedo "It's nothing really, all I am doing is just copying down what I can see."

I don't think he understands how and what an amazing talent that is.