Interesting Person

//Chronos' POV//

Chronos "So what about Barbatos? Has he been up to no good as always?"

Zhongli "Hardly, he just...goes wherever the wind takes him."

He sips the wine from the glass.

Chronos "Well, What about that blonde haired person?"

Zhongli "Blonde hair? You mean the traveler?"

Chronos "Yeah, what's their name?"

Zhongli "His name is Aether, he has been popping up time to time to hear some of my stories."

Chronos "Ehhh? Seems like they have good tastes. What? Do they drink wine while they listen?"

Zhongli "They drink tea."

Chronos "Really? Wow, they're missing out."

I take a bigger swig from the wine glass as I feel it starting to slowly hit me.

Zhongli "..."

Zhongli sighs and takes the wine out of my hands.

Chronos "Huh? Hey! I wasn't finished with that!"

Zhongli "Guizhong and I know you're a lightweight."

I start to rub my eyes and walk up to Zhongli.

Chronos "Lishen here! I am nyo lite way!"

Zhongli "You're talking to a coat rack."

I rub my eyes again and look again to see that I was indeed talking to a coat rack.

Chronos "I-I knew that! He Looked too skinny anywayz..."

Everything goes black.

//Zhongli's POV//

Zhongli "Oh dear. She's out."

She has that usual smile on her face. For spending a few thousand years in a void, she still looks the same. Even acts the same.

Zhongli "I shouldn't leave her here. I'll atleast put you on a soft bench in here."

I pick her up and carry her towards the bench and softly placed her down.

Zhongli "..."

I sit down right next to her as I rubbed her head.

Zhongli "You really must've been watching me closely for you to find me over these last few thousand years."

I should really get going, I did promise the traveler that I'd tell them more about the history of Liyue. I place her head softly on the seat and leave the room.

//Chronos' POV//

I jumped up out of my sleep gasping for air.

Chronos "Hah...Hah...Damned nightmares..."

I look around to see that I was left alone in the room.