Unsealed

Barbara kept talking about how cool her sister was and how good her swordsmanship is. So there was no mistake that this was her.

Jean "Are you alright?"

Zagan "Y-Yeah I am."

Jean "I haven't seen you around here before, are you new to Mondstadt?"

Zagan "N-no no, I have been here on multiple occasions, I just haven't ran into you."

Jean "Oh, alright then, what brings you here?"

Zagan "I have come to see if Klee was awake to play."

Jean "Hm? This early? But I don't even think she's awake at this time."

Jean takes a peek inside to see that Klee is still sleeping soundly in the bed. She then softly closes the door.

Jean "Sorry, but she is still asleep."

Zagan "Oh, well if that's the case, then I'll just come back later."

Jean "Are you sure? You could wait here if you want."

Zagan "No no, it's fine, really it is. I'll just come back later."

I swiftly turn around and walk out of the Headquarters.

Zagan "That was close...Well, guess it's time to return to Inazuma."

I open a portal to Inazuma and leapt through it, only to be greeted by warriors of Inazuma with their spears pointed at me.

Zagan "Eh?"

Guard A "You are under arrest for rebelling and attacking the Raiden Shogun! Surrender and come willingly!"

How did they know I would be here?

What Happened Earlier

Yae "She may need a little help to get back on her feet"

Ei is then helped to her feet by Kujo Sara.

Paimon "But, what are you doing here? I thought you would just sit at the shrine all day!"

Yae "I am her familiar after all. So if I notice that she's in danger, it's only natural that I would come to her side. No matter how stubborn or isolated she is."

Ei "..."

Yae "But While I am here, I have devised a plan to 'Subdue' her."

Aether "Already?"

Paimon "Wait, but why?!"

Yae "From what I could tell, Ei is stronger than her, but the damage that Ei does to her is instantly repaired the moment it happens. Not to mention that corrosion...It's almost like those hounds that have been appearing around lately. Those hounds also come out of rifts too don't they?"

Paimon "Yeah...You're right! And when they are defeated, it seems like they are sucked back into the rift they came from!"

Yae "But anyways, she's practically invincible. And I don't think that corrosion would have any effect on her, since she can use it willingly."

Paimon "She did say that she couldn't beat Rex Lapis, but knowing that she has corrosion...How could she not win against him?"

Beidou "Hm...Her and Rex Lapis fighting..."