Beginning Note

I know I said 3 comments but I'm impatient and if I count myself there's three. Before I start this story, I'm going to address a few things. For starters, this story starts from the episode where Korosensei is framed for stealing bras, recording the girls cup sizes, ect. Before that point, it's the exact same story as my Karma X Reader from the first episode to where I mentioned with the only difference being that (Y/n) and Karma never had feelings for each other and would just be friends. I am using edited drafts from that story for this one so it might sound kind of repetitive with the fight descriptions and stuff, so I apologize. If you find this one first, reading my Karma X Reader isn't required to understand very much, but if you also like Karma then why not. A basic overview of (Y/n) and anything you might need to know is that she is quiet, was sent to E class because she was framed for violence because she rejected Asano in her first year, and she reads a lot. The update schedule will be the same: Sundays and Wednesdays. Also, if you have any questions, just ask and I'll answer and if you find any spelling or grammar errors, I would actually appreciate if you could point them out so I could fix them. That's about all I can think of, so feel free to continue with the story :)

-All Fanfics-
Complete:
*Just Friends (Karma Akabane X Reader)
*Help You (Itona Horibe X Reader)
*1st Year (Akimitsu Mochizuki X Reader)
*Different (Juuzou Suzuya X Reader)
Ongoing:
*Flirt (Hiroto Maehara X Reader)