Round Two Time

A/n
Hello. I don't have much to say for this one except thank you for 375+ reads and sorry if it's a little bit on the shorter side. Well, here's today's chapter :)

Today in class we begin looking at some possible future professions. I'm thinking an author, or something to do with that sort of thing. It makes sense because I have read so many types of books, so I think that could help me in some aspects. It's been a few weeks since that time with Itona. We've talked more since then, I feel like we're getting closer. It's pretty quiet in the classroom, a few people are chatting with each other to toss around some ideas. Suddenly the door slides open and everyone stops as Miss Irina walks in, wearing a completely different outfit than normal.

"Is the octopus for real? He's giving you kids career counseling now?" She asks, twirling a strand of hair on her finger. Everyone stares at her, surprised by her new outfit. It looks good on her. I would even say it makes her look more attractive than her old one, which is a little odd.

"Wow, look at you." Yada says, standing up from her desk.

"In a normal outfit!" Kurahashi exclaims.

"Hm, yeah. I thought I'd go for cheap and plain. Just trying to fit into your regular old world, that's all." Irina says as all the boys practically stare holes through her, blushing. "Oh come on, don't tell me all of a sudden you want to see more skin." Miss Bitch says, looking a bit embarrassed. Some of the boys look like they are drooling and Okajima presses a hand to his face as blood streams down it from the bloody nose he had just acquired.

"No. Leaving more to the imagination is somehow even sexier." Okajima says in a strained voice.

"You've really grown as a person." Mimura says, heavily blushing.

"Nakamura, did you write this? This is my future you're messing with!" Nagisa exclaims when he looks back down at his paper.

"Sorry sweetheart. Men's work just doesn't suit you." Nakamura says cheekily. Karma gets up and walks over to Nagisa to ask him a question.

"Hey, Nagisa. Which would you prefer, Thailand or Morocco after graduation?" Karma asks as he holds up a couple of posters. "I'm kind of partial to Thailand myself." Karma says and Nagisa sighs, not answering him before turning away.

"Careers, seriously? Why are we talking about this stuff when the Earth's on the verge of being destroyed?" Sugino asks. Nagisa seems to be having a hard time figuring out what he wants to be. Karma and me start talking and he says he wants to be a bureaucrat. I think that suits him well. I wonder what Itona is thinking of doing? Probably something with technology. Korosensei calls him back to talk about career choices. When Karma returns, he says that Korosensei agrees as well. When it's my turn, I notice Nagisa staring at his paper, deep in thought. I hope he finds something that fits him well. I'm curious to hear what Korosensei thinks about my choice. I walk into the office and hand Korosensei my paper before sitting down.

"An author, eh? That's not really a surprising choice for you. I do have a few questions though." Korosensei says.

"What are they?" I ask nervously.

"I think it would be a great profession for you to work in, though becoming an author and being able to make a living off of that isn't exactly easy. When working in the arts, it's harder to gain popularity. You possess great potential but I think you should have a backup plan just in case it doesn't work." Korosensei explains.

"I agree with you. I actually have a brief idea for that. I would like to try and be an editor if that doesn't work. I would still be able to work with books and pieces of literature and I would get to help improve the creations of others." I say.