Secret Identity Time

A/n
Hello, and thank you for 850+ reads and 85+ votes, and a special thanks to GlaceCrystal for voting! Here's today's chapter, and to anyone who celebrates it, happy of July :)

The next day we sit in class, a small group of us crowded around Sugino who is sitting at his desk, head resting on the top of it.

"How about that play, huh? Talk about fun." Nagisa comments.

"Sugino gave the performance of a lifetime." Sugaya adds.

"Didn't know you had it in you to make such an evil face." Hazama says, amused.

"Agreed. Kanzaki did great too." I add while Sugino lifts his head a bit to answer.

"The whole time all I could think about was how it must've looked to Kanzaki. It was hideous. She probably hates me now." Sugino sulks, putting his head back down on his desk.

"That's not true silly! I... actually thought it was cool you could be so believable in the role." Kanzaki says with a close-eyed smile.

"Seriously? Wow, maybe I outta retire from baseball and pursue acting!" Sugino perks up immediately.

"No need to pick one or the other. Pitchers need to act. Ah, what a pleasure to see unexpected talent on full display." Korosensei sighs, appearing behind us. When I glance back at him I notice Kayano signaling Nagisa. He blinks at her in confusion before stepping out of the classroom to help her with whatever she needed while the rest of the class continues to talk and I head back to my desk. A few minutes later, Korosensei leaves the classroom to find where they had gone.

"I'm kind of worried, we don't have much time left to assassinate Korosensei." I say quietly.

"Yeah, we definitely have our work cut out for us. And we'll have our high school exams coming up soon too, though those don't matter as much if the world does end up getting destroyed." Karma agrees.

"If nothing else, at least we have some good memories." I say, resting my head on my hand.

"Yeah. We wouldn't have met each other if he hadn't come here. And you wouldn't have met Itona either. Don't think I haven't noticed how much you two are talking lately." Karma says with a mischievous smirk.

"I Uh... well maybe a little." I mumble, my cheeks heating up.

"Mhm, sure. You guys always have this looks in your eyes when you see each other that you don't get with anyone else." Karma says exaggeratedly. Do I really? Well sure, he is cute, and smart, and... what the hell am I saying? Suddenly, a giant crashing sound coming from the storehouse cuts my thoughts off. Our whole class jumps up in surprise. Principal Asano didn't decide to tear down the school again, did he? No, this sounds a bit different... We all look outside to see what happened, only for another booming noise to echo out, rattling the earth. What the hell? I hope Nagisa and Kayano are okay, they weren't in the classroom with us when the first one happened. We all rush outside and crowd around the giant cloud of smoke, Isogai had found Nagisa in the storehouse and is now helping him stand.

"Korosensei are you alright?" Nagisa asks, his arm around Isogai's shoulders while Korosensei hunches over, panting.

"What in the world... what just happened?" Isogai questions as we all stand there, staring at him in shock. Then, another figure bursts up from the ground. It lands on the roof and looks at us. Wait, Kayano? How can she have tentacles?

"Are those what I think..." Kanzaki trails off nervously as we all stare at the small, green haired girl.

"Since when does Kayano have tentacles?" Fuwa asks.