Outcome Time

A/n
Hello, and thanks for 1.3k+ reads and 110+ votes! Sorry, this chapter might be really boring since it's pretty much just Karma and Nagisa fighting, but oh well. Here's today's chapter :)

Karma stands up, flipping his knife while staring down Nagisa. From up here I can tell what Nagisa did. He hid behind Mr.Karasuma the whole time, using his camouflage to blend in with Karasuma's while also maintaining a great sniper spot.

"So it comes down to Nagisa versus Karma." Maehara remarks. We might as well have let them fight it out earlier.

"Ballsy tactic. The kid essentially used Karasuma as his own personal blind." Irina says with a light smirk.

"The referee goes largely unnoticed on the playing field. Nagisa honed in on that fact and made himself invisible. Brilliant. He waited for the perfect moment to reveal himself. His instincts are that of a natural born killer. It's not wise to underestimate Karma though. Comparing these two on he basis of academic performance, he soundly beats Nagisa in every area of study. That said, the fact must've dawned on him. When it comes to matters of assassination, Nagisa is without question, Karma's greatest adversary." Korosensei says as Karma casually walks towards where Nagisa was been before he had disappeared once again. Karma stops and looks around, trying to locate Nagisa's position.

"Nagisa! Put down the gun and come on out! We'll settle this with blades." Karma announces.

"No way! Don't be an idiot! Take him out while you've got the shot!" Sugino calls to Nagisa.

"I... don't think he's gonna fire." Kayano says while Sugino turns to her, looking surprised. A moment later, Nagisa steps out of the bushes and reveals himself to Karma.

"Seriously?" Nakamura hums in surprise.

"No, they're Mano a Mano?" Sugino sighs disappointedly.

"It makes sense. Nagisa respects Karma in a big way and he needs him to understand where he's coming from." Kayano reasons as we all hover at the edge of the platform, our eyes glued to the pair below us.

"Let's move in for a better view." Okajima says before half of our classmates do just that, though some of us hang behind.

"Not gonna lie, I'm still for not killing Korosensei but, seeing Karma just put himself out there like that... when I tagged Rinka, I felt the same way. Supposing we wind up having to kill him. What would that feel like?" Yada asks.

"And now we watch the flip floppers crawl out of the woodwork. Must be some correlation between strong opinions and working camouflage, huh?" Hazama remarks.

"A class like this pulls unexpected things out of everybody. You, Kayano, Mimura, and Kanzaki for example. Some go berserk. Some get all fired up to do better next time, some we assume are slackers turn out to actually have a plan. Some who pass themselves off as jokers turn out to be dead serious." Terasaka says, aiming the last comment at Nakamura with a glance.

"Oh, shut up." She mutters.

"And weirdest of all, not only does the runt of the litter turn out to be a genius assassin, the guy we all thought this all came easiest to has got to work his ass off. So, whoever wins this has my respect. But with the crazy skill sets we have as a group, something tells me we can handle any challenge that comes our way." Terasaka finishes as we make our way down where Karma and Nagisa prepare for their fight. Nagisa stretches and Karma takes off the overcoat to our assassin uniforms so that he is now in a long sleeved black shirt instead, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. That was surprisingly inspirational, especially coming from Terasaka. I guess you could say he's a great example of that too. Someone with the reputation of being a bully when in reality he actually does care about our class. Korosensei lets out a small chuckle as the two step forward and face each other, shadows over their eyes before they simultaneously look up and make eye contact.