End-of-Term Time, 2nd Period

A/n
Hello. Just in case you aren't following me and/or didn't see the announcement, I am also now uploading this story to AO3 as well as Wattpad and my Karma X Reader is posted there as well. My AO3 account has the same username as Wattpad and I will be posting any future fanfics on AO3 as well as here. Anyways, thank you for 500+ reads and 50+ reads as well as a special thanks to -JUUZOUSGF for voting, commenting, and following me! Here's today's chapter :)

We sit in class, Korosensei in front of us like usual.

"Okie dokie. Time for an overview of what we've covered this year. I hope your all ready for classwork battle. I assume you two will be aiming for the top spot, Karma, (Y/n)." Korosensei says looking at us.

"Yep." I answer.

"I don't know. Idiots like me have trouble getting their heads around the hard stuff." Karma says with a smirk as we share a look. It's been nice having him actually try. A little weird sometimes, but good.

"Now, as you know, for the first term midterms I gave you all the objective of placing in the top 50. My apologies for that. I was too impatient for results, nor did I take into account how gifted your opponents were. That said, things are different now. You've matured in mind and spirit. I'm confident the goal I set for you will be within reach, whatever the opposition has in store. This time you'll place in the top 50, win your tickets back to the main campus and, heads held high, graduate from E class once and for all." Korosensei says. We all look at him, determined expressions on our faces. I haven't left yet, and I don't plan on it anytime soon, but it's a nice goal to aim for, and I have good aim.

"Wow, you make it sound so easy." Sugino says with a frown and we all turn to look at him. Did something happen? Maybe his baseball friend from the main campus tipped him off again or something. Or maybe he rejected by Kanzaki? No, she's too nice. "A class has a new teacher to help 'em prep. You're not gonna believe who it is." Sugino says grimly before revealing who. Of course it's the Principal. It's always one of the Asano's.

"So, we've come to that have we." Korosensei says, pondering Sugino's words and holding a tentacle to his chin.

"Bad luck for them. Who wants to be brainwashed by that creep, am right? You guys know what I'm talking about. The way he can trap you with that steely-eyed glare." Mimura says, leaning back in his chair.

"His teaching methods are hardcore and he can't even move at Mach 20." Sugino adds as Korosensei huddled in a corner, nervously chewing on a tissue. I'd really like to know why he likes tissues so much. Maybe it's a tentacle thing? I should ask Itona.

"If he's the one prepping them for the exams, they've probably already lost the will to defy him." Isogai says with a frown. Now that I think about it, the fact that he's going through this much to secure victory from us shows that he sees us as a threat. Later, a majority of us are walking home together, currently passing through the main campus.

"When you think about it, Korosensei and the Principal are kind of similar in a lot of ways." Fuwa suddenly says.

"Like how?" Maehara asks.

"Well for starters, they both have like, extraordinary powers, and yet they settle for being teachers. Seriously, as manipulative as he is,the Principal could've easily been the prime minister, or like a business tycoon or something y'know? But here how is, totally devoting himself to this place. I mean, it's no wonder he's a ruthless guy." Fuwa says when suddenly, something catches my attention. Wait, is that...

"Oh, it's Asano." Kayano says, and we all stop walking. Sure enough, leaning against a pillar a few feet ahead of us, is the one and only Gakushū Asano. Why would he be here?