Fast Forward

Not my first time writing but this is my first time doing a fan fiction and also publishing a story. Feel free to like and leave comments good or bad. Tell me if I need to change anything or I don't know😊 just express yourself. Thanks~

                                                   Honey.

I remember it like it was yesterday. He approached me at a celebrity birthday party. I ain't gonna lie he was smooth with it. He used all the right words just to get to you and when you least expect it, that's when he gets ya. Aubrey and I have been good friends before getting intimate, getting engaged and making our beautiful princess Áaela Ariel Graham but unfortunately not all good things last. Before our daughter we had 3 good years together and after her we had four not expecting our expiration date. Don't get me wrong he's a great dad but I personally think he wasn't ready for such a huge commitment. We ended on good terms and the last I checked he was dating a model. He still picks up his daughter on the weekend and he stops by for all her movie nights. I still have a place in my heart for him but that's just because of the awesome dad he is. I started dating again. My guy is a CEO of multi billion dollar company. He treats me right and he's amazing but he hasn't met my daughter and Aubrey doesn't know about him but I'm hoping to tell him tonight since he'll be picking up Áaela in a few.

7pm

I carried Áaela's Luis Vuitton tote bag down while she sat patiently downstairs waiting for her dad.
"Are you excited to see daddy?" I asked her with excitement
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She bounced and exclaimed.
I was half dressed myself in my black Valentino  dress.
"Mommy you're naked". Áaela said while pointing at my exposed nipples.
I couldn't help but to laugh a little. "Mommy knows pumpkin but mommy gots to take care of her pumpkin patch first".
The door bell went off and then my phone starts to vibrate so I knew it was Aubrey. I quickly went to the door because I'm currently crunched on time. I opened the door quickly. Aubrey stood outside.
"I know I'm late just had a few things to do before I swing by to get my Áaela bear" he said as he entered with his arms wide open to greet his daughter.
Áaela screamed and jumped for joy. They were just too adorable together. When they finally settled both attention was now fixed on me. To kill the awkward silence I power walked to the kitchen to get some snacks. Aubrey entered a few seconds after.
"So you got a date?" He asked like a lil kid
"Yeah and I'm actually running a little late. I wanna sit and talk to you about this but we've both been so busy" I replied.
"Okay. Whenever you're ready we can do it though". He said sounding a bit jealous.
"Great! Now let's go". I hurried back to the living room to see them off. I kissed and hugged Áaela goodbye and watched as Aubrey left with her.