Rewind Part 1

Flashback.

You said I led you on but you followed me...

Drake and I met at A$ap Rocky's birthday party. I got invited through my best friend Lexus who is good friends with Drake and his friends. I took along my two sisters Melina and Valentina. The night started off great. We got to the party, Lexus did the intro and everyone was just super nice and friendly. I had a few drinks and spoke to a few guys but majority of the time I was on my phone. Drake was the one to approach me. He kick start the convo by asking what was I drinking but I wasn't sure so I told him that it tasted like Hennessy. We chatted for a while and I just automatically wanted more so we ended up exchanging numbers. He asked a lot of questions regarding my work and he made mention that he saw me a few times on Nikes page. I gave him a break down of what I did which is brand modeling . Brands reach out to me to model clothing, do ads, photo shoots, commercials, you name it. The rest of that night was history.
He reached out to me a week later on a different number giving me the update that he got a new phone. We texted and he kept active on my social media posts and before you knew it we got close.
When the relationship got into the public everything changed it brought so much attention that I couldn't handle and paparazzi was tripled now. We were doing fine until he started to mess around with other females and by time I decided to leave I found out that I was pregnant but I still left.
We tried again but things was just not working so we decided to end the relationship. I remember it like yesterday when we called it quits.

10pm

Drake's phone pings four times back to back.
I sat by the island in the kitchen having breakfast. Drake's phone went off again and again so I took it up and unlocked it. I tapped on messages

Message

Sophie

Hey😊 wanted to know if you still coming to Miami this weekend.

You have been soooo distant...

Are you at the studio?

Why do I have a strange feeling you still kickin with that model🤔

I'm tripping bae🥴🥲 just call me I miss you☹️

I stood in complete shock. Was this really happening? This fucking bitch!
I marched to the living room with the phone in my hand.
"Drake!" I yelled. I heard him answer upstairs. I literally ran up there. The phone started to ping again and if you guessed it, it was Sophie. I entered the bedroom furious.
"Who the fuck is this Sophie bitch?!" I yelled.
"Huh?" He looked confused and shocked.
I threw the phone at him. "Nigga you fucked up!" I continued on the top of my voice.
I watched Drake open the phone trying to play it cool. "This is nothing". He said coming over.
"Boy you think I'm dumb, stupid or slow?!! Get tha fuck out ma face with yo fake ass! We done!" I yelled. I exit the room. All I could think about was leaving and that's exactly what I did, I headed home. I didn't think of packing my stuff... I literally said fuck him and this stuff.
I got home safely and turned my phone off. Took a long shower and got in something comfortable got a bottle of 1942 and got drunk. The last thing I remembered was laying down.