Intuition💫

"Never ignore that gut feeling".

Time ran by so quickly. After my engagement and announcing it to just close friends and family I went right back to work. I'm now a Victoria's Secret model I don't just model for Victoria's Secret though I've been to so many fashion shows in Paris it can't be counted on both hands. My career just blew up out of no where and I'm loving it. Career wise everything is perfect but my personal relationship has been going sour. A month into the engagement a female reached out to me on Instagram to inform me that she is Jay's fiancé and whatever is going on between us we need to break it off. I haven't told anyone about this not even my sisters because I know they'd be pissed but honestly I don't want to rush into believing her because females can be so envious and bitter and also the page doesn't even have any post it's like a fake page was that was created to reach out to me but at the same time I just have a bad feeling about the whole situation which is currently causing me to delay moving in with Jay and going public with this whole engagement and he respects that. I didn't tell Drake that I got engaged though but I figured Ms. Sandra would've given him the memo or Chubbs but he's happy with Erica and that's all that matters. They haven't publicized the pregnancy either so I guess we're all iffy on what's happening with us right now.

I was laid up binge watching Family Guy when I got a text message from a number that wasn't saved
Message

(323)859 9676- hello Essé. This is Hailey Willis Johnson, Jay Johnson's fiancé and the mother of his unborn child. I think we need to talk. A close friend of mine just broke the news to me that he proposed to you in Paris a few months ago. I know as females we tend to want to tear each other up when it comes down to situations like this but I honestly just want us to come to a mutual understanding because I do assume you wouldn't have known about him being engaged and set to get married in December. Feel free to reach out to me so we can talk.

I had to read the message twice. Was I reading correctly? Or was this just some sick joke. I looked at the ring on my finger then dialed the number. It rang three times, I was about to hang up when a female voice answered.

Conversation

Essé- hello

Female- hi Essé right?

Essé- and I assume this is Hailey

Female- no assuming, I am Hailey. I'm so glad you called.

Essé- I think we need to meet because this is too good to be true

Female- no problem, busy right now? We could meet downtown for coffee of something

Essé- sounds great. Be there in 15 minutes send me your location

Female- alright but just before I go did Jay really propose to you?

Essé- I'll be wearing my ring.

I disconnected the call and checked the message for the location then left. I honestly didn't have any tears to cry. I just couldn't believe how unscrupulous a guy could be, like what the fuck?! You engaged to two different females?! He done lost his fucking British ass mind. I got to the location in less than 10 minutes. I slipped on some shades and a black Nike hat to not draw too much attention. That still didn't stop paparazzi though. I got in the coffee shop. Hailey had sent me a photo of what she was wearing so I checked my messages before I scanned the shop. She was hard to miss she had bright strawberry blonde hair and she was pale as Bella Swan from the movie Twilight. I removed my hat and shades as I approached the table.
She smiled when she saw me. "Wow Essé Adajío having coffee with me." She said in amazement. "I really wished it was on a better note".
"Oh no Hailey that's fine". I lied. I was heartbroken at this point.
The waiter came I took a blended fruit drink and Hailey took one as well.
"Too bad I can't drink alcohol". She joked
"Oh I remember, you said that you were pregnant". I replied.
"Yeah I'm six months. You have a daughter right?" She asked.
"Yeah my lil Áaela bear. She keeps me afloat when I need to be and grounded when I need to be". I responded.
"I can see that you are such a nice person, way too nice for any of this and I just want to apologize for all of this". Hailey reached out for my arm.
I went blank for a moment because all I wanted to do at this moment was cry. I didn't deserve this but I should've known this was all too good to be true. I looked to side because I could feel tears running down my cheeks. "You know Hailey it hurts... I've just been through so much with men and this relationship thing. I try to act like I'm okay but..." I couldn't fight the tears any longer. I broke down in tears. "This was a bad idea Hailey. I'm sorry I have to go". I got up without looking at her. She called out but I slipped on my hat and my shades and left. Paparazzi swarmed me again. When I got in the car I just told Greg my driver to go.

The whole drive home was sad and to top it all off it began to rain. The radio was on just to break the silence and Die For You by The Weeknd came on. It played all the way home.