Sois à moi💍 Part 2

Dial tone.

Jay- hello princess.

Essé - Paris huh?

Jay- I assume you've met Emily

Essé- yeah and she deserves a raise to put up with you.

Jay- I'm so sorry Essé for not showing up to your events and allowing things to almost go sour between us. So I wanna make it up to you, we leave tomorrow.

Essé- so you've been planning? Alright.

Jay- "my chauffeur James is gonna come pick you up tomorrow and bring you to the airport. So until then my love. I'm about to go into a meeting to wrap up somethings with a few big shots so FaceTime dinner date tonight?" He laughed.

Essé- "lad get off my phone". I mocked his British accent.

Next Day.

"You guys ready?" I fixed my shades and took a sip of my Starbucks drink.
Amy, Anastasia, Michelle and Stacy shouted together. "Yassssss!"
"Definitely gonna do a vlog". Mitchelle said.
I honestly think the individuals that have been ensuring that I look amazing definitely deserves a trip as well so I'm bringing my girls to Paris as a separate treat.
For the next two weeks we put work aside and we can just vibe and hang like girl friends. When we got to our destination Jay's private jet was waiting. Mitchelle had already stared her videos of everything. It's now 9:30am so we'll get to Paris by 8pm. I can already feel the tiredness coming on.
Jay greeted me with the longest hug and a kiss on the forehead afterwards I introduced him to my girls and we boarded the jet.

Paris👨🏼‍🎨💕
9pm

We've all comfortably checked in to this really nice hotel called Hôtel Lutetia. The decor and environment is very lovely and the staff I would give them a golden star. They all chatted up with Jay so it appears this is one of is getaway stays in Paris. We had dinner reservations but we were both too jet lagged to even bother so we will be doing it tomorrow night. After FaceTiming my mom I decided to go to bed.