Dont Matter To Me❤️ Part 2

My phone read 11:30pm. I was in the back of Drake's car on my way home. Drake offered to bring me home so we could catch up but we didn't do much talking. He kept his focus outside and so did I. I caught him a few times looking at me but I didn't ask why. The car came to a stop.
"Thank you". I said and opened the door. When I got out I noticed that I was at his house. "Real original. I should've known, what now?"
"Can we just please go inside". Drake replied
"Lead the way sir". I replied annoyed.
When I got inside. I took my heels off and plopped down in the huge sofa.
"You've got an hour because I'm going home". I said.
I watched as he removed his jacket. "What are we drinking tonight? 1942 good for you?" He asked as he looked at his liquors.
"Bring two cause I'm drinking straight from the bottle". I replied.
Drake came over with two bottles.
"So what's the tea sis?" I giggled and raised the bottle to my lips.
"Why fi dat". He laughed.
"Okay Popcaan". I laughed.
"But for real though, talk to me. I've heard about y'all that's been going down but I wanna hear it from you". He said
"Why do you want me to burden you with my drama. You got a baby on the way let's discuss that good news". I replied.
Drake to a sip from his glass then a second and with the third sip he drank everything. "There's not much to say... the kid wasn't mine".
My eyes were wide open. "What? That's tough, how'd you find out?... Wait don't tell me, your ear to the street Chubbs". I raised my bottle to his glass. "Cheers to us for getting into real fucked up relationships". The bottle and glass clicked.
"I know you intoxicated by now". Drake laughed.
I got up form the sofa my knees felt weak. I turned some music on. Toosie Side started playing.
I began to get in my groove. Drake sat watching with a smile on his face. It's hard to dance when you're drunk.
"Don't you wanna dance with me? Nah I can dance like Micheal Jackson". I laughed.
He joined me shortly. We both began doing something but it was a hot mess.

1:00am
We are completely wasted. We are both laying on the floor.
"Essé". He said
"Mmm". I answered.
"I'm sorry". He said.
"For?" I asked a bit confused.
"I should've never did what I did to you". He replied. "I was selfish and stupid. I messed up something real between us".
I sat up and looked over at him. He was looking right back at me. His eyes where shining. I pulled closer to him and cupped his face.
"You were my first love and nothing or no one is gonna change that. I forgive and I love you, shit sometimes I think I love you too much". My eyes were now watery. I pulled his face to mine and we locked lips. He moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. He slowed began to kiss my neck as he opened the back of my dress exposing my bare chest. He looked at me teasingly before removing his shirt exposing his well toned body. He started kissing me again but this time he was rough and I liked I gasped when his hand got between my legs. He wasted no time to slip his hands in my underwear and I was wet from all this kissing.
"Wow you're soaking". He laughed in my mouth.
"Shut up". I mumbled.