six

- jae-in -

After a while of just slow and sensual kissing, I felt his lips leave mine, as they travelled down to my jaw, and slowly to my neck. A long sigh left my lips when I felt his hot tongue make contact to my burning skin. I felt the dull ache in my lower region get worse, as his tongue glided across my neck.

I bit back a whine, one of my hands coming up to grip Jeonghan's hair.

what was wrong with me? why was I letting him do this to me?

but it felt good, and I didn't want him to stop.

I felt his lips stop right where my beating pulse was before he left open mouthed kisses on the area. This time, I couldn't stop the moan from leaving me, as I instantly slapped my hand over my mouth.

He grabbed my hand on my mouth, before moving it away, all while his lips were still on my neck.

"I want to hear you, princess...don't hide from me," he whispered, before I felt his grip on my hair slightly tighten.

He went back to kissing my neck, and somewhere in between the pleasure I was lost in, I felt his teeth graze my skin, a bit too roughly.

"I-It h-hurts," I whimpered, moving him away. I touched my neck, as I looked at Jeonghan, who had his head lowered.

"I'm sorry...I got carried away," he whispered, lifting his head up to look at me again.

I shook my head hesitantly, "I-It's okay."

He smiled, before he was leaning into my lips once again.

The loud shrill of my ringtone could be heard throughout the enitre apartment, making me quickly pull away from Jeonghan.

"That's m-my phone," I whispered, getting off the bench, before softly pushing him to the side so I could go get my phone.

He held my hand before I could leave, making me turn around slowly to face him again. His eyes were dark and impatient, as he licked his lips before talking.

"The phone can wait, leave it."

I looked at him in shock as realisation dawned on me.

what the heck did I just do?

"It must be important," I quickly said, removing my hand out of his grasp before walking towards the sofa where I had left my phone.

seunghee calling...

I bit my lip, deciding to answer the phone.

"H-Hello?" I squeaked, wiping my lips as I felt Jeonghan's hard stare on my back.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU PARK JAE-IN!" Seunghee yelled into the phone, making me wince at her loud tone.

"Did my mom call you?" I asked, sighing.

"Yeah she fucking did! She asked me where you were and you're so fucking lucky I lied and said you were with me...but you better give me a fucking good enough excuse as to why you're not home when it's already past midnight!" she screamed, as my eyes widened.

"W-Wait...its past midnight!?" I asked dumbly, looking at my phone to check the time.

12:35am

oh my god.

"Jesus christ you don't even know the time!? Jae....where the fuck are you!?" she asked, making me bite my lip. I closed my eyes, debating on whether or not I should tell her.

..but I eventually would have to...

"I-I...I'm with...J-Jeonghan," I almsot whispered.

It was quiet for a while....before I heard her sigh.