Chapter 1...

Morning 8:00....... The alarm rang..... The lazy girl, finding the alarm to stop it while closing her eyes. But she didn't wake up... as the alarm fall on the floor.... Someone bust the door open and went infront of her and throw the blanket on the floor....

Mom: Yahhh! Y/N... You lazy cow.. wake up you're late...                                                                                      

Y/N : Half an hour more Mumsie.....! *she again close her eyes*

Mom : I have told him to left.......* y/n shot her eyes open and ran to the bathroom*

                                                  Author pov

She is late for her college so let me tell you a bit about her. She is Jeon Y/N.., Jeon Jungkook's younger sis..... She is a lazy, crazy, cute,  beautiful and a cool girl......

                                                 * time skips at downstairs *

By the way she wore this......

                                        Her hairstyle

                                        Her hairstyle ......

                                                     Y/N Pov

 Jungkook :   Sis eat your breakfast.........

Y/N : No oppa........! I'll eat while walking.... UMM did he went without me? * she asked *

Mom : Yeah! I told him to leave...

Y/N : Huh! But why???

Mom : Don,t you think you're so stupid, selfish silly girl..? He's house is the nearest one from school and yours one the farrest.... He came so long just to pick u up.. and other than that u became so late, so I told him to left....

Y/N : Ahh Mom.. ur so... ahhhh byeeee....

I'm running like crazy as I'm super duper late.... UHHHH that Kim f**king SeokJin, he didn't even wait for me.....

AT SCHOOL.......

The guards were about to close but luckily I went inside....

Guard : Y/N you are late again....

Y/N : Huh!! oh Yesssss........

I opened the back door and started to knee walking on the floor towards my seat at the last window seat besides Jin....

Nayeon : Mr. Choi... Y/N is late again..! * everyone looked at me as I was walking by my knee.... I looked up and smile awkwardly and get up.....

Mr. Choi: Ahh Y/N you're late again......

Y/N : Sorry sir....!

Mr. Choi :  Okay don't be late from tomorrow... Now take your seat....

Y/N : Yes sir..!!

Teacher started to teach the lesson while Y/N take her seat besides Jin...

Y/N : Hey u alien, why you didn't wait for me * whishper*

Jin : Ahh thought you are going to sleep all day long and not going to attend school....

Y/N : Ahh shut up.... I hate You..

Jin : I hate You too... * chuckle*

Mr. Choi: Have you all done your homework? Who didn't raise up your hand..... Ahh Y/N not again..... Why you didn't do your homework... Don't tell me you did your homework but your neighbours cow eat it.... * everyone starts laughing*.....

Y/N : No......Sir our electricity was not working....

Mr. Choi : I didn't get it.....! You can use candles or lamps for doing your little piece of homework...

Y/N : We don't have it.....

Mr. Choi : Then you can bye it from your nearer shop...

Y/N : I wasn't able to find money in the dark...

Mr. Choi :  You can use your mobile flash light to find it...

Y/N : My phone battery was dead....

Mr. Choi : Ahh Y/n shut up.. Now you have to complete all the exercises of the chapter 16.....

Y/N : Huh!!!! alll but it will take a long time..

Mr. Choi : I don't know anything. You have to do.. I guess it will be completed till night. Now sit on your seat...