Chapter 14..............

After some day...............

One day I was sitting in the balcony of my room. The weather was very nice and in the same weather some of my memories were also swaying like the wind in my mind.I kept thinking that what is the purpose of our marriage..... I love him very much but he...... I don't know. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice when Jin came and sat in front of me..

Jin : Y/N! Y/N!

Y/N : Huh! yes...

I was shocked but also relief to see him

Jin : Y/N are you okay?Where were you so lost in your thoughts?

Y/N : * i again look outside*Do you remember when we were young or even elders we often used to play badminton in such weather.

Jin : And I always used to lose you.....

Y/N : You always used to lose Jinie....

Jin : Ok then let's compete between us......The loser will feed ice cream to the one who wins.Y/N : Okh fine.....So we went out to the garden and started our game...

Y/N : Get ready to lose loser.....

Jin : Same to you dear.........We played for a while and he kept losing it over and over again... After some time he sat on the ground

Y/N : What happen........ Are you okay..He started to breath heavily......

Jin : I am sorry I can't beat you.. Let's go.......I laugh at him.

Y/N : Okay fine lets go you look tired.........

Jin : HmmmI 

i was in front of Jin and he was behind me. I was about to go inside when I heard some voice. BAAMP .....When I looked behind , I saw that Jin was lying unconscious. I ran to him..

Y/N : Jin ! Jin! What happen to you plzz open your eyes.Tears started to fall from my eyes.......

I went inside and called the doctor and also Jimin as he is also mine and Jin's best friend.....

The doctor arrive...

[ minutes later ]

Jimin : Jin ! Jin ! Y/N what happen to Jin

I saw Jimin and I ran to him and hug him tightly and started crying.....he made me sit IN THE COUCH

Jimin : What happen to Jin? and where is he?

Y/N : I *sob* d-don't know doctor is * sob * checking him....... ( i told him every thing)

Jimin : Ahh I think he was tired that's why he got fainted.. Don't cry Y/N....

Suddenly I heard the sound of door opening......

Y/N : Doctor is Jin is okay ?

Doctor : I don't feel like saying this but

Jimin : But what doctor?

Doctor : He had a brain tumor..

 Hearing this, I felt that my whole world stopped........I felt like there was no life in my body.....

Doctor : But don't worry brain tumor had 4 grade..... 1 grade and 2 grade is non cancerous tumor that tend to grow quite slowly. But grade 3 and 4 are cancerous tumor that grows more quickly and difficult to treat. Nice to speak that his tumor is at grade 1 and he can be alright but we have to do a surgery.

Hearing the good news my life came to my body again...

Y/N : Doctor tell me the date for his surgery.

Doctor: Hmm Bring him next week for surgery..... And plz take care of one thing that he should be happy because I will handle everything else but you have to take care of his happiness because it is very important to keep him happy now.

Jimn : Yes doctor we will take care of him and all well as his happiness..

Doctor : Good to hear... now plzz give me permission to leave..... btw he is sleeping now as I gave him an injection. He need total rest....

Y/N : Yes doctor.....

After the doctor left I sat on the couch with Jimin.

Y/N : Uhh Jimin give me an idea plzz....

Jimin than took my hand...

Jimin : Y/N your my best friend right?

Y/N : Yes but why are you saying this now I mean 

I was so confused with his question....

Jimin : I'll ask you a question will you plzzz answer the truth..

.Y/N : Yes Jimin ask without hestination.........

Jimin : Are you happy with Jin?

I was shocked with his question

Y/N : Yes I mean ...... I love being with him since childhood.......

Jimin : Now the main question plzz tell the truth........

I nodded......

Jimin : Do you love Jin?

My heart started beating very fast. I don't know what to say...

Y/N : Ahh ye I mean ani I really love I mean

Ahh Y/N what are you saying you love Jin but will you tell that to Jimin . Jimin is his Best friend if he tell everything to Jin

I couldn't look at Jimin. I started blushing .I keep looking at the ground.

Jimin : Ahh Y/N look at me........

He pulled his index finger into my chin to made me look at him.......He started looking at me in such a way that I could not hide the truth for long.

Y/N : Ahh yes I love him but I scared if he doesn't love if. You know right it can ruin our friendship and I can't bear to lose him

Hearing this Jimin jump up from the couch

Jimin : I knew it I knew it that you love him. I can see clearly that you love him very much in your eyes. I kept my mouth shut because Jin told me so but I thought today is the best time to tell you everything and how can you tell that he doesn't love you

I look at him with my eyes widened.

Y/N : What do you mean by that. Di- did Jin also love me........

Jimin : Yes of course he love you from his childhood.......

.Hearing that I jumped in happiness..

Jimin : Y/N now listen to me carefully... I have a great idea to make him happy......

Y/N : Nice idea Jimina.. Thank you very much Chim Chim I'll do my best........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED..........

Author pov....

Guys BTS Anniversary is coming... Have you think anything for them? If yes what plz let me know by DM........ And thank you Hope you all like it : ))))))))))