Chapter 7.......

Y/N Pov

I keep staring at Jin all the time of our breakfast. I really feel comfort with him as he's so caring and sweet. He is such a darling. He really take care of my choice as what I like... I think I love him. I mean I have a strong feeling for him as I don't want to leave him and what to spend all my life caring him as he cared for me. I think I really fell in love with this handsome guy. I was in my thoughts when I hear the bell ringing..

~ Ding Dong~

Y/N : I'll open it. You take your breakfast..

I opened the door and found Mr. and Mrs. Seok

Mrs. Seok : Y/n...!!!!! * she hugged me*

Y/N : Mr. and Mrs. Seok!!!! How are you?

Mr. Seok : We're fine and what about you?

Y/N : I'm good too..

Jin : Y/N who is t--- Mom Dad....

He tries to hug Mrs. Seok but she bit him teasingly..

Mrs. Seok : Why can't you open the door? This beautiful girl have to come and open the door.

Jin : Mom!!!! *hug* How are you mom dad *broke the hug  and hugged Mr.Seok*

Mr. Seok : We're good how about you young man?

Jin : Am good too.....

Y/N : Okh I have to leave now..

Mr Seok : Huh wait why so fast.. We haven't finish our talk yet...Wait sometime..

Y/N : I'm sorry but I think my mom dad are waiting for me.. So I've to leave..

Mrs Seok : Okay Y/N but promise me you'll come to visit us oftenly...

Y/N : Yes of course! Bye Mr. and Mrs. Seok..

Mr. and Mrs. Seok : Bye!

I tried to leave when Jin stop me.....

Jin : I guess you forget something.. 

Y/N : *I know what he was trying to say but I tease him*  Ohh yeah.. So take care.... of my uncle and aunt. I need no complaint. *everyone laugh except Jin*

Jin : Hahahahaha very funny. By the way no need to say that i always take care of my mom dad..

*everyone laugh again*

 Y/N : Okh Bye and also take care of yourself......... Seokalien

Jin : Seokalien... seriously.. Fine take care of you too.... Witch

Y/N : Huh what!!! Mr. and Mrs. Seok..*fake cry*

Mr. Seok : Why are you teasing my girl..?

Jin : Dad.... Okh Y/N Lemme drop you to home..

Y/N : Ahh no need I can go by myself.. You just take care of Mr. and Mrs. Seok..

I show him my tongue teasingly and say everyone goodbye and left...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED..................