Chapter 2.....

I sat on my sit when Jin whisper..

Jin : I never saw an idiotic girl like you...

Y/N : Huh how could you say this to your best friend..... * pouted*

Jin : That't the reason why I can tell you.. cause you're my best frient You silly ass... *smile*

* time skip at lunch time*

Y/N was eating peacefully until she feeled water dripping from her head, she looked up and saw non other then

Y/N was eating peacefully until she feeled water dripping from her head, she looked up and saw non other then.....her bully Nayeon. She always try to embarrassed her because Y/N have Jin's attention...

The fact is Nayeon has a huge crush on Jin but Jin is a cold dude.... He only talks to Y/N and he's too close to her...

Y/N POV

Ahh this Nayeon.... Lemme get a chance and I'm really going to kill her...Ahh she me for no reasons.... I was on my thoughts when  I saw Jin is going somewhere... I ran to him and ask..

Y/N : Where are you going....

Jin : Why you need to know....?!

Y/N : Ahh! You're so rude...* pouted*

Jin : Ohhh! Y/Niee is sad.... Fine I have some work in home so I have to leave.... By the way why are you wet??..

Y/N : Ahh! Nothing that Nayeon.....

Jin : She did a nice job......* smile*

Y/N : Huh what?? You're so mean......

Jin : Okay Y/N I have to leave now..... * rashed to the exit*

Y/N : Jin! Jin.... Ahh this silly boy.... Leave him Y/N you have to do many works otherwise you have to stay here all night long.. * she said to herself*

Its took a long time completeting her exersices......