Chapter 6......

~The Next Day~

Jin pov

I woke up when a ray of sunshine hit my face. I saw Y/N sleeping peacefully on the bed. 

Jin : Y/N wake up, we will eat breakfast together... After that you have to return your home.

*she rubbed her eyes cutely and spoke*

Y/N : Ahh! It's to early Jinie... Lemme sleep some more plzzuuu..

Jin : Okh fine! But my parents are coming now.

Hearing this Y/N widened her eyes and wake up as she got a shock

Y/N : Whaaaattttt!!!!!! Why you didn't informed me earlier. What if your parents get to know that I have spent a whole night in their son's house..*nervously*

Jin : Calm down Y/N..! Why are you overreacting? Do you think its your first to stay with me in my house with me and by the way I informed my mom dad that your here and they really excited to meet you...

Y/N : Huh! They knew.. Wow dude thats mean your mom dad trust me *teasing*

Jin : Don't act dumb Y/N , u know right that they confide in you more than me from childhood as if your their true daughter and As I'm just picked from road...

Y/N : LoL!! *laugh* I know... Btw why you slept in the couch.. You can sleep beside me on your bed...... I always notice that when I came to stay with you , you always sleep on other room and this time you slept in the couch...I trust u my Jinie....

Her words really made me blush..

Y/N : Okh let it go.. I'm hungry lets have breakfast.....

Jin : Okay I'll cook something..

Y/N : You know cooking...???

Jin : Huh what do you mean? I always cook for me. Thats my 1st job..

Y/N : Than you are going to get rest from your job today. I'll cook for us..

Jin : *confused* Can you cook?

Y/N : Why can't I?

Jin : Okay ! Then I'll take shower..

Y/N : Okie..!

After some time I done taking a shower. I quickly changed to this..

 I quickly changed to this

After changing I went to the kitchen. As I came downstair I saw Y/N keeping food in the dinning table...

 As I came downstair I saw Y/N keeping food in the dinning table

Jin : Thats so many but I'll eat everything... Its look delicious..

Y/N : I know that you'll finish everything as you are a big foodie...*laugh* Come and sit I'll serve for you..

Jin : No need to do anything.. I think your tired. Sit down and I'll serve for you.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED.....

I am really sorry for all my grammatical mistakes.... And plz plz plz support me as its my first ever ff.. And I really tried to make it interesting.... Thank You.. And all ARMIES  'BORAHAE'.....