Chapter 11......At mall

In car...... No one is saying a single word. When Jin said

Jin : Are you happy and will be happy after marry me.

i was left stunned after hearing that question cause I was not ready for such question but I replied

Y/N : We can't go over our fate. Our wedding was written in the fate. Who knew we became husband and wife from best friend. Don't you worry everything will be alright. And never forget that we have an old relation and thats the most important than any other relation..* i keep my hand in his hand while he look at me and nodded with a warm*

[ minutes later ]

At mall

Y/n : Did you remember, when we came to mall I always obstinate you to buy me an ice cream.

Jin : Hmm I remembered... *while looking at other side*

Y/N : Than buy me one...*cute smile*

Jin : *looked at me with shock with a smile as if it was funny* What!! Your still so childish...

Y/N : Ahh why not buy me one.....* pouted*

Jin : Okh fine which flavour..*still looking at other side*

Y/N : *with an annoyed face* What are you looking at and don't you know my favourite flavour?

Jin : Ahh.. I just looking at mall the as its preety big...And of course I know your favourite flavour..

Y/N : Yeah its big... Let me go with you....

Jin : Yeah let's go...

After lot of struggle we found the ice cream stall ( ahh just kidding not that much struggle : ) ).

Jin : Excuse me.. we want two butter pecan plzz...

Vendor : Sure sir btw are you both are engaged?

Y/N : Umm.. Not I mean we are marring each other next week....

Vendor : Thats why... You look cute together..

Y/N & Jin : What??? *look at its other*

Jin : uHH.... Thank you.* smile*

Jin came close to me and whisper

Jin : Does we still look cute when we were best friends..?

Y/N : Maybe...* i also whisper and that reaction he gave made me laugh loud *

Y/n : Whats that reaction was *laugh*

Jin : Its called jicool reaction that means Jin's cool reaction...* he keep his hands on his cheeks*

Y/N : * I laugh even harder* That was not cool from any angle and by the way that pose you gave like your hands on your cheek was not a cool pose*i serious can't hold my laughter*

Jin : Huh whatever....

Vendor : Here's you ice creams lovebirds..

Jin : What!!! Not again * he burst out in laughter*

Y/N : Yahh stob it now and let's go for our shopping otherwise we will be late * Jin just nodded but still laughing with made me laugh too*

We decided to do our shopping separately like he'll select a dress for me and I'll for him. So I went to the gents corner and try to find something special for him

Sales man : Mam, can I show you something

Y/N : Yes plzz show me the most beautiful suit..

Sales man : Of course mam come with me this way........ Here is a variety of suit you must like. By the way you need a suit for your husband right..?

Y/N : * hearing the question i looked at the sales man at once and after seconds i replied* Nah for my best friend.. * i said it with a smile*

After lot of struggling I found a white suit that is really beautiful and perfect for Jin..

Meanwhile Jin

Jin pov

I went to the ladies corner to find the the most special dress for my Y/N. I went inside the store when the sales girl guide me

Sales girl : This must be what you want..

Jin : Yahh thats beautiful but I want something very special...

Sales girl : Okh okh sir I know you must want something special for your girldfriend..

Jin : Ahh..... Actually she's not my girlfriend.. she is  my bestfriend..

Sales girl : Ohh sorry sir..

Jin : Ahh its nothing...

I was finding something special when my eyes fall on a dress

Jin : Thats perfect for my Y/N.....

Y/N Pov

I completed all my shopping and also pay the bills and went to the parking area and waited for Jin. After some time he arrived and both of we went back home..... He drop me at my house

Jin : Here your dress * handed me a packet* hope you like it...

Y/N : Hmm... And here's you.. I also hope you'll like it * i also handed him a packet*

Jin : I have to leave now..

Y/N : Huh what aren't you coming inside?

Jin : No not today... Its already very late..... So bye 

He tried to leave when I stob him him holding his wrist and when he turned and about to say something I hugged him...

Jin : Y/N ssie are you okay!!! * he hugged me back*

Y/N : Thank you Jin for being in my life, thank you for presenting me the best time, thank you for being my best friend, thank you for everything... * saying this I started crying as I can't control my emotions*

Jin : Are you cr.. hey why are you crying !! Don't worry I'll always be there for you..

Y/N : Jin promise me you never broke our friendship at any cost...

Jin : I promised you Y/N....

We both broke our hug and went inside........... I lie on my bed thinking am I happy? I smile to myself and said " Yes I am happy " But what about Jin Is he happy? I was thought when I remember the dress so I quickly sat on the bed and I open the packet. At I open the packet my eyes stuck on the dress as I never seen such a beautiful dress and I can say if I would shop for myself I would never find a beautiful dress for me........ I again said to myself

Y/N : Y/N your the most lucky girl in this whole world...... and also thank you so much Jin for being there for me.........

After a lot of fighting I finally stepped on my dreamland..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED.............

HOPE U ALL LIKE IT AND KEEP SUPPORTING PLZZ..........

AND STAY HOME STAY SAFE : )))