Chapter 4....

Jin pov

I Was sleeping peacefully when I hear~~~ That made me scared out of sudden and I went there to see from where did the sound came......

I came downstairs and turn the light on and

~* BOOOOM*~ I bump with someone..

Jin: Ahhhhh!!!!~ Eomaaaaaa~~~ Save me witch is here.....

Y/N: Ahhhhhh!......... Wait what you call me.. you World Wide Grotesque...

Jin : World Wide Grotesque......... Seriously...... * rolled eyes*

* jin saw her shivering*

Jin : Go and change otherwise you will catch a cold...

Y/N : Umm yeah......

Y/N Pov

I oftenly came to Jin's house, so I guess a pair of clothes of mine would be here in his house... lemme check..... Ahh I got something... Its a short cotton black pant..

and a white oversized crop top

Fine, atleast I get something to wear

Author Pov

She was just drying her hairs with towel when Jin stepped in. As the minute he saw you in the unbearable short pant with that oversized crop top... He stared you about a minute..

Jin : Hmm mm...

Jin cleared his throat to gain your attention.

Y/N : Jinie! it's an old to gain attention.. Try something new dear.

She said it without turning back and doing what she was doing..

Jin : I think its really dark now, I mean the rain will not stop all the night.. so I- I guess you have to st---

Y/N : * She turned to face him and say something cutting his sentence*... I have already informed my parents.... So don't worry... But something is there to worry about..* little pouted*

Jin : What?

Y/N : I am bored!!

Jin smile at you thinking how could you be so cute...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

TO BE CONTINUED........