Chapter 5......

You and Jin decided to watch a movie on night. You was chosing some snacks when your phone ring as you got an notification......

 You was chosing some snacks when your phone ring as you got an notification

Y/N : What the f**k!!! * scream*

Jin : Ahh what happen ? Are you okay??

Y/N : Nah I'm not okay... * fake cry*

Jin : Ahh what happen Y/N sie? 

Y/N : Check your phone and see what principal mam has sent...

Jin : Ok lemme check..* check his phone*....

Jin : Wowowowo we are getting an holiday... ahh are not you happy..

Y/N : Happy my foot. I'll kill that Mr. Choi... I did 7 pages as he told me to do and as our college is going to be close .. all my efforts are wastes... ahahahahaha* fake cry*

Jin hug you to give you comfort..

Jin : Y/N ssie come on we can do anything of that lets watch the movie..

Y/N : Hmmm..

You came with the snacks and sat beside Jin while he started the movie he purposely chose " Be With You". No one is speaking a single word. Your eyes stuck on the TV screen so you failed to notice the stare on you. Jin continuously keep staring at you , admiring you. He couldn't focus on the movie. His eyes stuck on his childhood love... sometimes its hard to speak out your true feelings when you scared that if it can ruin your present relation. He can't speak nor move on his world in desperate  to have you or to take care of his love. In the middle of the movie when he try to focus on the movie he heard your snoring softly. Your head fell on Jin's arm and your hands in his waist hugging him tightly unknowingly for comfort..

Jin : Aishhh!! How could be you so beautiful while sleeping....

He got up and carry you in a bridal style and slowly and smoothly he put you in his bed and he slept on the couch in front you. He could not sleep as you are in front of him. After some thing fighting with the feelings..... he also fell asleep.. We both were at your dreamland....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED................