Fight on!

Two matches in a row did the cement arena needed to be repaired or cleared. Following your match with Chikara, the battleground was torn apart from the discovery of that new move of his. But victory was still well earned by you, and a brand new drink as you waited for the next fight was well deserved!

Chillin in your seat within 1A's spectator booth, you held a replacement can of Cola that you hoped wouldn't receive the Aerith treatment from Todoroki. Sitting beside you was Sero, leaning back with his arms behind his head, and in her usual cold self, Nokogiri sat on the other side of you looking as grumpy as ever... or was that her natural face? Finally, the battle arena was reforged, and the next match was to begin.

Present Mic: *through loudspeaker* Now, it's time for the fourth match! We're just gonna try and keep rolling along! Rush headlong to the top!

The flames of each corner roared to life... again! Upon each side of the arena was your next potential opponent.

Present Mic: *through loudspeaker* It's like he's the epitome of the middle of the pack! From the hero course, it's Tenya Iida! Versus- Fully-equipped with support items! From the support course, it's Mei Hatsume!

Leaning forward in your seat, this was yet another important match to pay attention to. The orange haired girl beside you turned her gaze to you at your sudden movement.

Nokogiri: Oi, Cola addict. What's with the sudden seriousness? You look like freckles at the front.

(Y/N): According to the bracket, it's one of the two that I'll be fighting next, so I need to be prepared! Besides, with the brother of the legendary Ingenium, and someone with presumably a vast arsenal of gear, this ought to be one of the greatest matches in the tournament, and... and... what's Iida doing?

Sero: Huh? Is he...

With your class looking down on the arena, Iida was... putting on support gear? He suddenly had some sort of leg braces, and a harness holding... some weird contraption.

Midnight: That's generally against the rules for those in the Hero Course. Those who must use equipment needed to petition beforehand.

Iida: *le gasp* I forgot about that! Aoyama also wore a belt, so I thought it was fine!

Midnight: He submitted a petition.

Iida: *bowing* I humbly apologise! However, my heart was moved by my opponents sportsmanship. Even though she is from the support course, she said she wanted an even match since she made it this far. She said she wanted to fight fairly! So, she gave me this equipment! I did not think I could ignore her fighting spirit!

Midnight: Oh, youth!!!

She suddenly started squealing in excitement from Iida's little speech, before suddenly cracking her whip towards the class representative.

Midnight: I'll allow it!

(Y/N): ...What?

Sero: Guess whatever intel on Iida you would've got is now trashed.

(Y/N): Yup... but still, it has to be an engaging fight none the less! There's still gotta be something I could take into account!

Present Mic: *through loudspeaker* Well, since permission's been granted, let's start the fourth match!

Right away, Iida bolted towards Hatsume. But seemingly unfazed, the support course student suddenly spoke out loud enough for everyone to hear.

Hatsume: *through mic* Isn't that acceleration wonderful, Iida?

That voice of hers echoed loudly, to everyone's surprise. Was it some voice amplification weapon or something? Why else would she have her voice projected like that?