Sparks of Red

Your body felt sluggish as you made it back to the spectator booths. With no apparent damage from your fight with Iida, you were able to immediately watch how the rest of the fights went until the semifinals.

Stepping into the spectator booth while rubbing your eye, you lightly waved your hand in greeting.

(Y/N): Yo.

Getting the attention of a few, you were greeted with an... unexpected nickname.

Kaminari: Hey Class Rep Knockout!

(Y/N): That's... weird, but I'll allow it.

But then, your gaze moved to the side of the booth where Nokogiri was... standing? You were about to question her, but you immediately saw she was right next to Bakugou, both of which looking ticked off. You pieced the story together from there. But strangely, the moment you arrived, Nokogiri immediately went to you. Staring you down as you looked at each other in silence, she finally called out.

Nokogiri: You look more shit than usual.

(Y/N): *sigh* I figured as much.

Taking the empty seat closest to you, you tried getting any form of rest before your fight with Todoroki. However, to the shock of the rest of the class, Nokogiri took the seat right next to you... despite everything she yelled at Bakugo for being in the way of her original seat.

1A: *internally* That was anti-climatic!

(Y/N): Heh. You really waited for me to return just to sit next to me? Maybe you really are a kind person.

In a near instant, Sero turned around in his seat to face you.

Sero: Heh. Funny story, actually. She tried sitting in her spot from before she threw a tantrum.

Nokogiri: Shut up bland boy, I'm fucking warning you!

Sero: Yeah Yeah, Anyway. Bakugo was in the way, and... you can probably tell how that ended.

Kaminari: With them bursting our eardrums from their screaming and arguing.

Recoiling back in shock, you couldn't believe your ears.

(Y/N): *gasp* What!? I don't believe it!

Suddenly, you straighten your posture as you maintain a blank face.

(Y/N): Kidding! *cold* It's just what I expected.

Naturally, Nokogiri took the comment calmly and didn't escalate the situation whatsoever-

Oh who am I kidding, she punched you in the face again. It's always the face! She probably just does that because your Quirk lets her get away with it. At least, you would've thought that if Nokogiri didn't look ticked off when your Quirk got in the way.

(Y/N): Yeah, nice try. But my Quirk repaired itself from the last fight on the way here. Just in case of you.

As you sat there unfazed from the attack, you sighed. But then the silence was broken from a few classmates sitting in the same row as the two of you.

Asui: (L/N).

Getting your attention, you look over towards where frog girl and grape boi were sitting. Asui leaned forward curiously as Mineta cowardly hid behind her from Nokogiri.

Asui: I think it's remarkable that you can endure being around people such as her. Ribbit.

(Y/N): *in head* Ribbit?

Mineta: I think he has a death wish or something.

(Y/N): *shrugging* Eh, what can I say? I love the kind of woman who would actually just kill me.