The Kinetic Hero

The skies were darkened by clouds, creating a grey view that spanned over Musutafu City and beyond. Drops of rain poured down on the unfortunate people below, just trying to get through the day.

Walking through the courtyard of U.A, raindrops struck your plating as you walked into the central building of the campus. Drops of water fell from you and your blank face, before your Kinetic Plating lit up, creating a small blast across your entire body, sending the water everywhere once you were under cover. You were sure you accounted for everyone around you, thinking nobody would be caught in the splash zone. But...

???: WHAT THE HELL GIVES, DEADWEIGHT!?

Stopping in your tracks, you looked over your shoulder cautiously, towards... him, now drenched in water thanks to you.

Bakugo: You really have the fucking audacity to do that!?

(Y/N): *sigh* Not in the mood for this.

Turning away, you continue further into the building, ignoring the small amount of stares you got due to Bakugo's outburst.

Bakugo: Oi!

The ash blonde haired boy grabbed the back of your bag, pulling you back as he stepped in front of you.

Bakugo: You really think you can just get away with shit like that and walk off like nothing happened!?

(Y/N): Watch me.

You were quick to just straight up leave the situation, but Bakugo called you out again as you walked past him.

Bakugo: Oh I get it! You're just being pissy that you didn't beat me in the tournament!

You sigh to yourself, as your own words cursed at you.

(Y/N): If we face each other in the one on one battles... I will win. And we'll see who the real stepping stone is. Consider this my own declaration of war.

You then look back and glared at the red eyed bomber.

(Y/N): Frankly... I don't care anymore. If you just wanna gloat, go for it. There's always next year I'll pummel you into last place.

You both glared in silence, like you were both waiting for the other to drop dead. It felt like an eternity passed before the bomber finally spoke.

Bakugo: It didn't count.

(Y/N): *poker face* ...Eh?

Bakugo: You were there when I said that, shit for brains! I never won anything! Grow up and stop acting like some moody edgelord!

You were pretty confused by his... "supportive" words?

Bakugo: And tell whatever the hell is bothering you to fuck off! Because if we fight; AND WE ARE FIGHTING SOONER OR LATER; I don't want another repeat of a spineless idiot not giving their all when I kick their ass!

You continued holding up that glare towards Bakugo, as you'd usually do ever since enrolling in U.A. However, you slowly began smiling, before scoffing to the side.

(Y/N): Sure. Actually, now that I think about it, guess you can still consider that challenge still on, given we've yet to actually fight.