Not so simple

Night fell upon the cities edge, as you walked down a streets sidewalk. Your grey hoodie bobbed up and down with every step as you were FINALLY about to reach home.

Before long, you were standing outside a building. But not just any building. It was an old Hero agency owned by your father before he retired. But in the end, he still owns the building. So he, you, and your mother all moved in, rent free.

Fishing for the keys out of your pocket, you unlock the front door, quickly greeted by the front desk and stairs leading out of the lobby on both sides. Stepping inside, you then call out.

(Y/N): Yo, anybody home!?

No response. Rolling your eyes, you assume your mom was staying in late at her workplace. You were often left home alone.

Especially since he...

You quickly shake your head, clearing your thoughts, before locking the front door behind you and hurrying up the stairs. In a near instant, you quickly made it your bedroom. It wasn't much. All you had was your bed, a desk with your laptop on it, a bookshelf, and a few posters on the wall. Primarily of one of the biggest inspirations to become a Hero: The Turbo Hero Ingenium.

Dropping into the rolling chair by your desk, you take out the letter you got from All Might and quickly open it... only to find that it's an actual letter rather then the video playing metal disc you got once before.

(Y/N): Oh... that's anticlimactic.

In the end, it was just elaborated information that you already got about the re-entrance exam. Sighing, you jumped out of your seat, sending the chair speeding backwards... until you heard a crash.

Spinning around on your heel, you saw the chair slowly rolling away from the wardrobe it just hit. With a loud, lazy groan, you stroll over to the wardrobe and open it, seeing an outfit of sorts that dropped from a hanger. A black hoodie with metal plates sown on multiple places, and some fabric stitched within the hood to cover most of the wearers face. This was meant to be your vigilante outfit.

If todays events didn't transpire, you would probably be out doing illegal hero work by now. With a light sigh, you grab the hoodie and put it back on the coat hanger.

(Y/N): *smirks* Not tonight. I've still got a dream to catch. *closes wardrobe*

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) using his Quirk to play tabletop tennis against himself.

Dread it. Run from it. Monday still arrives.

Once again, you were taking a train, with a thankful absence of Villains. You stood up in the vehicle in a white button up shirt, dark green tie, and grey dress pants, making up your school uniform. Your bag hung over your shoulder as you talked to the lucky bastard who's had the past week off of school because of the USJ attack.

Sero: ...And to top it all off, he keeps calling me soy sauce face!

(Y/N): *laughs* Soy sauce face!? Gotta remember that one! This Bakugou guy seems great!

Sero: As if. If you get into U.A, no doubt he'll be calling you bed hair or something like that.

(Y/N): He seriously has a name for everyone, doesn't he?

Sero: Uhh... Shitty hair, Raccoon eyes, Half and half bastard, Round face, Dunce fac-

(Y/N): Okay okay, you made your point. I'll keep an eye out for the gremlin.

Falling into a sudden silence, you both stand within the train awkwardly, until the tape Quirk user quickly speaks up.

Sero: So... I was wondering. What was that villain you fought even after?