1.NightHunt

"Wei-Qianbei."

Wei WuXian raised his head up from the messy pile of papers and cinnabar. He turned around to see two familiar figures in Lan robes walking towards his spot in the rabbit enclosure. He quickly wiped his face with the back of his hand and then waved at the Juniors.

"Huh? Sizhui you are here."

"I'm here too!"

Lan Jingyi said. Lan Sizhui looked at Wei WuXian's face and he instantly knew that something was wrong but his smile did not show that he caught up on that fact. Wei WuXian watched as the two of them sat beside him on the patch of lush grass. The rabbits hopped near the new visitors. Wei WuXian dived back into scribbling onto the paper and said dismissively.

"Of course Jingyi."

Lan Jingyi huffed and was going to retort when Lan Sizhui placed a hand on his friends shoulder making him stop. Lan Sizhui shook his head and Lan Jingyi nodded his head in defeat and flopped on the floor without any regards to sitting posture.

"Wei-Qianbei, is there something wrong?"

Lan Sizhui asked Wei WuXian after few seconds of studying his side profile. 'Eyes are definitely little red.' Wei WuXian avoided making eye contact by picking up few papers and examining it.

"Nothing. Hehe"

Wei WuXian giggled. He finally looked up at Lan Sizhui to see him looking worried. He sighed and threw all the papers back in the ground. He smiled brightly at the boys and said.

"Nothing wrong A-Yuan."

Lan Sizhui was not convinced by that smile. Lan Jingyi looked at both of them in confusion while holding a fluffy white rabbit. Lan Sizhui looked at his friend who just shrugged. He leaned closer to Wei WuXian slowly taking a wooden brush from his hair and placing it near the papers. He asked.

"Are you sure? Because if you are not well we can postpone the-"

"Aiyyyaaa~
There's nothing for me to do here anyway. Are you guys ready?"

Wei WuXian stood up quickly and started dusting his robes. Lan Jingyi released the rabbit from his hold and stood up too. He picked up his sword and declared loudly.

"We are ready to go."

"Then let's go. Come on boys."

Wei WuXian laughed and took a few steps forward. He looked back to see the boys not following him. Lan Sizhui picked up all the papers while Lan Jingyi collected the brushes and cinnabar.

"Wei-Qianbei, these are?"

"It's something I've been working on."

Wei WuXian pointed at Lan Sizhui's hand and said with a lopsided smile. He winked at Lan Jingyi's confused face making him even more confused. Lan Jingyi raised an eyebrow at Wei WuXian and asked.

"What's going on? Something's definitely up."

"You are absolutely right Jingyi. I have made a talisman and I'm so excited to test it out."

Wei WuXian said while he placed the papers that Lan Sizhui passed him into his Qiankun pouch. Lan Sizhui examined each paper as he passed them but he could not understand the incantations written in messy handwriting.

"What is it used for Wei-Qianbei? "

"Won't tell you~"

Wei WuXian said with a mischievous smile and laughed openly after seeing the horrified expression on Lan Jingyi. Wei WuXian took the last few things from Lan Jingyi and then patted his shoulder with a look of sympathy. Lan Jingyi gulped and tugged on his friend's sleeve remembering all the times Wei WuXian had scared him to death.