7.Nie

"JIN LING!"

Jin Ling shivered when he heard the very familiar loud voice yelling his name. He stopped in his track and slowly turned around to see his uncle stomping towards him. He gulped and muttered under his breath.

"Oh no!"

"Oh no it is. Where do you think you are going at this hour?"

Jiang Wanyin yelled again, eyeing Jin Ling from top to bottom who was currently dressed in full travel attire. It was very late in the evening and Jin Ling was going to meet up his friends. He was also carrying his bow and arrows in addition to his sword.

"Jiujiu why are you here?"

Jin Ling asked slowly taking another step towards the exit while keeping his eyes fixied on his uncle to find his next move. He had promised his 'friends' he would reach Caiyi Town before midnight but his uncle's presence was definitely going to cause some troubles.

"Why am I here? Yeah! Why the hell am I even here for? Your Sect Elders called me over!"

Jiang Wanyin yelled raising his right hand at Jin Ling. Jin Ling quickly covered his head with both hands and stood there. Jiang Cheng dropped his hand and sighed loudly. He rubbed his forehead and said.

"You went for a night hunt with those brats and was missing for four days. And now you are leaving again?"

"Ah"

Jin Ling said dumbly because he was not really listening to what Jiang Wanyin was saying. He straightened his posture and put a guilty expression all the while planning an escape route in his head. Jiang Wanyin continued his scolding at a high volume, pacing back and forth in front of his nephew.

"Your Sect Elders were writing to me nonstop about you not completing any of your duties. And you ask me why I am here?"

"Jiujiu. I really need to go now."

Jin Ling said, seeing that the sky was getting even more darker. He dashed past Jiang Wanyin and started running towards the exit.

"A-LING STOP RIGHT THERE."

Jiang Wanyin yelled as he ran after Jin Ling. The two of them ran through the corridors of Koi Tower, past confused servants and guards. Several people watched the scene of their Sect Leader being chased by Sect Leader Jiang without interfering.

"It's important that I go."

Jin Ling yelled back without even stopping to look where his uncle was. He could see many Sect Elders were now approaching Jiang Wanyin, to talk to him. He could also hear his uncle yelling from a little far behind him.

"A-LING! STOP! What's so important than your duties?"

"I need to go Jiujiu. It's a family matter. Very important."

Jin Ling yelled without giving much thought to his words, as he saw the exit in front of him. He unsheathed his sword while still running at his maximum speed. Jiang Wanyin stopped in his track abruptly, frowning.

"Family? Atleast tell me where you are going."

Jiang Wanyin yelled from where he was now being crowded by a group of angry Sect Elders. Using this chance, Jin Ling jumped on his sword, he turned back and yelled.

"Gusu."

"AGAIN? A-LING STOP."

Jiang Wanyin ran forward leaving the crowd behind, trying to catch up with Jin Ling who was taking off on his sword. Jin Ling put more spiritual energy into Suihua flying away from Koi Tower as fast as possible.