2.Talisman

"What the hell was that? Why did you do this to us?"

Jin Ling asked angrily as soon as Wei WuXian came back to their side after taking care of the corpses. Wei WuXian just smiled mischievously at his martial nephew as he tucked in Chengqing to his belt. Ouyang Zizhen shivered looked at Lan Jingyi and said

"I was half scared to death."

"Yeah!"

Lan Jingyi shouted and narrowed his eyes at Wei WuXian. Wei WuXian smiled and shrugged his shoulders. Lan Sizhui looked at Wei WuXian's face and frowned.

"Wei-Qianbei, are you alright?"

Lan Sizhui asked walking closer to Wei WuXian who was arranging his papers and brushes with a small frown only noticeable to him. Wei WuXian looked up and grinned widely, with rosy cheeks as he ruffled Lan Sizhui's hair. 'why is he red?'

"Of course I am.
My poor A-Yuan still following Lan Zhan's orders. You are becoming a little HanGuang-Jun."

"Wei-Qianbei I just wanted to make sure."

Lan Sizhui said smiling at Wei WuXian with red cheeks just like Wei WuXian. Wei WuXian started walking backwards gesturing the boys to follow him. He chuckled and said.

"Ok. Ok. I was just teasing."

"But what was all that about?"

Lan Jingyi asked not going along with Wei WuXian's poor attempt to change the topic. The four boys followed Wei WuXian like little ducklings while he hopped onto Xiao Ping guo's back. Wei WuXian smiled widely, his bright grey eyes crinkled as he said.

"Testing talisman. Hehe"

"Testing it on US!!!"

Jin Ling exclaimed with wide eyes, his disbelief made Wei WuXian laugh loudly. The look on all four of the boy's face was priceless for Wei WuXian. He looked at the boys and said cheerfully.

"It's my treat. Let's get you all some nice food. When you are all well fed and watered, I'll show you everything."

"Show? Wei-Qianbei what's there to show in the tailsman?"

Lan Sizhui asked walking closely with Wei WuXian and Xiao Ping guo. The boys all looked at their senior in anticipation. Wei WuXian closed his eyes not wanting to fall for their adorable faces. He covered his eyes with both hands and shook his head 'no' still grinning wide.

"Can't you tell us now?"

Ouyang Zizhen asked with a frown. Wei WuXian opened his eyes and soon regretted it. They were looking at him and of course Jin Ling and Lan Jingyi was pissed with him but they still looked cute. Lan Sizhui and Ouyang Zizhen was looking at him hopefully. Wei WuXian showed them the papers and tailsmans in his hands for them to see and said very seriously.

"No Zizhen. Not here. See these complicated strokes. So I'll show you later. "

"We can see you smiling."

Jin Ling said and Wei WuXian started laughing once again forgetting he was acting serious. Jin Ling rolled his eyes and said nothing more. Wei WuXian laughed some more and seeing that Lan Jingyi was going to say something he quickly said.

"Patience is a virtue Jingyi."

Hearing such a sentence from Wei WuXian Lan Sizhui smiled and nodded while Lan Jingyi started yelling in disbelief. Jin Ling just continued to roll his eyes at his martial uncle and started talking with Ouyang Zizhen ignoring Lan Jingyi's protests. Wei WuXian pouted at their reaction and turned away from them to play his dizi.