3.Drunk

"Wei-Qianbei it's time to go back."

Lan Sizhui said tugging on Wei WuXian's sleeves. They had to leave now or they would not reach Cloud Recesses before curfew. The boys were trying to make the now drunk Wei WuXian to get up and leave the tavern with them.

"I don't want to~"

Wei WuXian whined as he placed the finished wine jar down and picked up his last jar of wine. Jin Ling had to glare and yell at the waiter to make him stop bringing more wine and giving to Wei WuXian. Ouyang Zizhen had hid the remaining untouched wine jars away from Wei WuXian's sight. Lan Jingyi said.

"Get up! We have to go, they need to close the shop."

Wei WuXian sat on his seat unmoved while Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi tugged on both his hands. When they finally let go of him, he slowly drank the wine with a completely red face, wine dripping down his neck and robes. Seeing the state of their senior Ouyang Zizhen asked.

"Why did we let him drink so much?"

"I don't remember him getting drunk so easily."

Lan Jingyi said still trying to make Wei WuXian stand up. Wei WuXian swat away Lan Jingyi's hand so he can take another sip of his wine. Jin Ling counted the empty wine jars on the table and exclaimed.

"Come on!! He drank more than ten jars!"

"Wei-Qianbei was already little drunk when we left Cloud Recesses."

Lan Sizhui said as he sat next to Wei WuXian so he can try and take away the wine jar from him. The other three boys looked confused, they shared a looked and then looked at Wei WuXian who was now leaning on Lan Sizhui. Jin Ling thought back to today's events and then said.

"What? I didn't notice."

"Me neither."

Lan Jingyi said. Ouyang Zizhen nodded in agreement. Seeing that nobody except him had noticed this fact, Lan Sizhui said quietly not wanting to disturb Wei WuXian and irritate him in this drunked state.

"I guess he finished the entire stash of Tianzi Xiao in Jingshi before the night hunt."

"HanGuang-Jun usually leave many jars of Tainzi Xiao at Jingshi. Did he really finish it all?"

Lan Jingyi asked. He knew from Wei WuXian that Lan Wangji would secretly buy Tianzi Xiao just for Wei WuXian. It was a known fact to the entire Cloud Recesses that Wei WuXian loved his alcohol and Lan Wangji happily provided his husband the said liquid. Lan Sizhui nodded his head at Lan Jingyi and said.

"I think so."

"That much? Then along with all these? No wonder he's drunk now."

Ouyang Zizhen said with wide eyes. All of them were surprised at Wei WuXian's alcohol tolerance even in Mo Xuanyu's body because Tianzi Xiao was one of the strongest alcohol and adding ten jars of another strong alcohol to that was some serious ability.

"What do we do now?"

Jin Ling asked looking at the tomato red Wei WuXian who was quietly sipping alcohol, looking quite different from his usual self. Wei WuXian was not smiling but rather frowning and there was no playful teasing or witty comments, it felt so wrong watching him silent.

"HanGuang-Jun won't return until tomorrow night."

Lan Sizhui said as he yet again failed to take away the wine jar from Wei WuXian. Wei WuXian looked at Lan Sizhui with his dazed eyes and pouted. He lightly pushed Lan Sizhui's hands away so he could drink more.

"Wei-Qianbei let's get up. Please don't drink anymore."

Lan Sizhui said as he sat a little far back so that Wei WuXian would not be uncomfortable. Wei WuXian looked at Lan Sizhui, he squinted his eyes to identify him because his vision was blurry. He shook his head and said.