5.Give

"Lan Zhan! My Lan Zhan~
Er-Gege~"

Wei WuXian yelled as loudly as he could when he saw Lan Wangji and Lan Sizhui walking towards him. Wei WuXian grinning widely and ran directly into Lan Wangji's open arms. Lan Wangji wrapped his arms around Wei WuXian, pressing him close. Running his fingers through Wei WuXian's hair Lan Wangji breathed out in relief, finally able to hold his husband.

"Wei Ying."

"I missed you Er-Gege. I missed you so so much.
Lan Zham! I missed you."

Wei WuXian cried pulling away from the hug but not letting go. He circled his hands around Lan Wangji's neck and kissed both his cheeks. He smiled at his husband, cupping his face with both his hands. He started kissing all over his face, kissing every inch of it. Lan Wangji gave Wei WuXian a smile and said.

"I missed Wei Ying too."

"Lan Zhan"

Wei WuXian sighed resting his head on Lan Wangji's chest hugging him and listening to his heartbeats. Lan Wangji hugged Wei WuXian even more closer to his chest and cradling his head. He hummed.

"Mm?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to call you."

Wei WuXian said looking at his husband lovingly. Lan Wangji caressed Wei WuXian's cheeks with the back of his hands looking at him with so much love that Wei Wuxian had to swoon into his husband's arms. Lan Wangji caught Wei Wuxian easily and steadied him.

Lan Sizhui was biting back tears at the sight in front of him and so we're the other three boys. They would have made comments and called them shameless in any other situation but they could not bring themselves to say anything after last night's incidents.

"HanGuang-Jun"

Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling and Ouyang Zizhen greeted and bowed to Lan Wangji when the couple had stopped their own lovely greetings. Lan Wangji nodded at the boys not wanting to let go of Wei WuXian even for a second.

The boys had not let Wei WuXian out of thier sights the entire day. Wei WuXian acted like nothing had happened the entire time and the boys happily played along not wanting to hurt Wei WuXian more than he already was.

Wei WuXian was chatting with the three boys when he saw his husband coming towards him. He had left the boys behind and had decided to run straight into the open arms waiting for him. Lan Sizhui was the one who had went to call Lan Wangji and bring him to Wei WuXian.

"I still can't believe that you both stayed after the night hunt."

Wei WuXian said wiggling his fingers at Jin Ling and Ouyang Zizhen. Jin Ling rolled his eyes and then looked away before he could say something stupid that he would later regret. Ouyang Zizhen smiled back at Wei WuXian happily. Wei WuXian threw his right hand over Lan Wangji's shoulder and asked with a teasing smile.

"Did you also wanted to see my Lan Zhan?"

Lan Sizhui smiled widely at Wei WuXian antics, Lan Wangji had a small smile on his lips as he let his husband do whatever he wanted to. The four boys bowed their heads to their seniors again and left without answering Wei WuXian's question. Wei WuXian pouted and said.

"These brats. Won't even answer me.
I think they're scared of you Lan Zhan. Hahaha..."

Wei WuXian laughed, still clutching tightly onto Lan Wangji's robes like he was too afraid to let go. Lan Wangji lifted Wei WuXian's chin to look directly into those grey eyes. His eyebrows furrowed slightly while looking at Wei WuXian's face. He called.

"Wei Ying?"

"Let's go home."

Wei WuXian said quietly and kissed Lan Wangji on the lips. Lan Wangji was more than happy to kiss his husband. He smiled through the kiss and agreed.