Chapter 2: Familiar Faces

With Ghostbur

Ghostbur had gotten to know Wendy and Mable he had grow quiet fond of them "I have a pet Sheep back home their name is Friend" he mentioned "cool dude" Wendy smiled "I have a pet pig named waddles!" Mable added. "so Ghostbur where you from?" Wendy asks hands on her hip "I'm from L'manberg" he answered he noticed the confusion on both girls faces "I don't really know how I got here, But I don't think I'm able to go home" He looked at the ground saddened. Suddenly a russel from the Forest caught their attention. Ghostbur smiled at the people he saw "oh hey Dipper!" Wendy and Mabel both greet "hey I see you guys found someone new as well" he stated walking over "yeah he's really cool he's a ghost!" Mabel tells Dipper. Ghostbur rushed over to the people and hugs one of them "Phil!" Ghostbur cried "hey Ghostbur" he comforts. "hey big man" Tubbo greets playfully punching his shoulder with Ranboo right behind him. "Wendy, Mabel this is Phil, Tubbo and Ranboo" he introduced pointing to each one of them. "This is Ghostbur!"Mabel introduced him "hello" he greets waving "Ghostbur have do you know if Micheal's here?" Tubbo asked Ghostbur thinks for a moment "Um I don't know you guys are the only one's I've seen" he stated "who's Micheal?" Mabel asks walking over to them following behind her was Wendy and Dipper. "Me and Ranboo's son" Wendy and Mabel were shocked "wait are you guys married?!" Mabel asks her eyes lighting up as the two nod yes "so cool!" she shouts.

With Technoblade, Tommy and Karl

"HEH?!" Technoblade shouts as the three look up at a sign 'Welcome to Gravity Falls' the leaves suddenly russel behind them they go to take out their weapons but realized they didn't have them in their inventory's. Tommy grabs a stick off the ground pointing it towards the bush Technoblade looks over at Tommy with the 'you really think that will work' face. Suddenly a small white rabbit jumps out in front of them "ha you guys go scared by a tiny rabbit" Technoblade laughed. Soon Micheal started crying as he missed his parents and to everyone's surprise Technoblade picked the child up and comforted him. The group starts walking through the small town.

*After five hours of walking around :/*

Tommy and Techno were arguing about government while Karl was looking at his journal as Micheal was asleep on Techno's back. "F you!" Tommy yells then ends up tripping over Technoblade's foot "heh so gravity does work" Techno states looking down at Tommy. Micheal yawns waking up he looks around "hey that place is called the Mystery Shack why don't we check it out?" Karl hinted walking towards it. As they walk towards it Tommy hears a small ding come from his pocket he pulls out a compass labeled 'Your Tubbo' Tommy looks down at the compass as they walk around the side of the building. They hear a group of people talking as they round the building they are met with familiar faces. Micheal quickly hops off Tommy's back and runs towards the group making piglin noises.

With Everyone

Tubbo turns his compass in his hand when he spots a small pink child "Ranboo look!" Tubbo shouts pointing towards Micheal who was running at them. "Micheal!" they shout rushing to hug him "so that's Micheal" Dipper questioned "yeah" Tubbo answers. "So how exactly did you guys get here?" Ford asks walking over "we were all just hanging out when suddenly a green and purple portal pulled us in and then we woke up in here" Tommy explained everyone. "I was wondering if I could talk to you three" Ford says pointing to Karl, Technoblade and Tommy, Everyone was hesitate at first but knew if something went wrong Technoblade could handle it. The three nod and follow ford to the side of the Mystery Shack.