Chapter 3: Figuring Everything Out

(Kinda cringe chapter might change it probably not though)

    (This means singing)

"So what do you want?" Technoblade asks leaning against the building and looking at Ford. " I wanted to know what's it like where you guys are from, what's your story?" he asks Karl and Tommy looked at him shocked "wow straight to the point huh....... well, our story" he pushed off the building "its just a Typical Story" Technoblade walks over to Ford sighing and turning his back."It's a Typical Story where the bassist kills the singer, The guitarist and the drummer find they're in love with each other, It's the of the kid who clearly won't know what to say When the love of his life to walk away, And it the story of the dad who decides to chase his dreams he quit his job, he falls apart then he loses everything, And it's the story of the kid who just wanted to make a record loves and crafts it but nobody ever,ever cares about it "

Small explanation for all confused:

it's a Typical Story where the bassist kills the singer- Technoblade kills Tubbo on stage during the festival

The guitarist and the drummer find they're in love with each other- Dream and George

It's the of the kid who clearly won't know what to say When the love of his life to walk away- Fundy when during he's and Dream's wedding

And it the story of the dad who decides to chase his dreams he quit his job, he falls apart then he loses everything- Wilbur when he then strayed from the smp to make L'manberg exploded L'manberg and became ghostbur

And it's the story of the kid who just wanted to make a record loves and crafts it but nobody ever,ever cares about it- Tommy and his disc's and how no one visited him during exile

"Typical story of the king who had it all Except for citizens who didn't want his head up on a wall"- Schlatt

"It's the story of the dog who wanted to run away 'Til he learned that his life is way safer inside a cage"- Tubbo thought it would be safer for him to stay in the wall's of L'manberg while Schlatt was in power

*back to the story*

Ford was shocked as he listened and then Tommy rolls his eyes and joins in "Typical story of the king who had it all Except for citizens who didn't want his head up on a wall" Tommy walks to Technoblade and Karl joins. "It's the story of the dog who wanted to run away 'Til he learned that his life is way safer inside a cage" Ford looks at them in shock "there is much more but we would be here forever if we told you everything" Technoblade states hoping down then heads back to the others as Karl and Tommy follow. Once the three get back they find that the rest of the group had found a place they could stay till they were able to get home Ford stands beside the others. "so since we answered your question you can answer my question" Tommy advised as the rest of the SMP nod "Alright what's your question?" Ford asks folding his arms. Tubbo holds Micheal close still not trusting them around Micheal "Who's Bill and what does he want?" He asks him their faces show a sense of fear. Dipper sighs and steps forward "he's a dream demon, who formerly existent only in the mindscape before succeeding in gaining access to the real world, but gravity falls has a weird barrier around it so to escape the barrier Bill needs four journals to escape" Dipper explains Ford nods along with the others. "I think that is all for today you guys should get some rest we'll help your get home starting tomorrow" Stan states. Everyone nods as the SMP group head to the place they were staying it was a small apartment on the outside of the town. Everyone head in expect for Tommy who stays outside "Phil can I talk with you?" he asks before Phil enters the building "yeah sure mate what's up?" Phil shuts the door as he walks outside and stands in front of Tommy who was leaned against the house. "Do you think we'll ever get home again" he folds his arms looking at the ground "I know we'll get to see home again I'll make sure of it" Phil smiles and then opens his arms for the young boy. Tommy gives in and hugs Phil "thanks" Tommy thanked "no problem mate we'll figure everything out but for now lets head inside" he nods agreeing with Phil. Phil opens the door and walks in holding it open for Tommy as he walks in Tommy got a feeling they were being watched. He glances around thinking he saw something "you alright mate?" Phil asks now a bit concerned "yeah, just thought I saw something" he explained walking threw the door closing it.

With ?????

The masked figure ducked behind the bushes as Tommy looked back. When he hears Tommy shut the door a smirk appears on his face. He reaches his hand up to his mask taking it off revealing a face with scars all over. The male laughs menacingly as he stands up he suddenly hears something behind him "what the-" he turns to face a yellow triangle with one eye and a top hat "who are you?!" the man says freaking out "names Bill Cipher and you are?" Bill asks bowing his top hat. The man sighs relaxing "Dream" he smirks Bill floats closer "well Dream I can tell you an me have the same objective, Take over the world, take control of everyone and take away anything they love" Dream's smile grew wider "well we do have a lot in common" he states Bill holds out his hand Dream shakes it and they both disappear in yellow fire.