Chapter 2

Welcome! DON'T PLAY SONG YET!

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Iris's POV:

I have been living on the island since the shooting, which was about a year ago. Aunt Penny is scared that i might get hurt more. I trained for it, just the shooter caught me off guard.

John carries me to his room. Once we are in there he kisses my neck as i close the door. He stops and asks me if i'm sure, i nod.

He wraps his arms around my waist and i kiss him, things get heated but there is a knock on the door.

"come back later" John says and i lightly hit him. John groans before putting his top on and opening the door. "yes?"

"Dinner is ready" I hear Gordon say before running off.

"Finish later" John says to me as i redo my top again and we walk to the kitchen. Gordon smirks, John glares as we eat.

"So? anything we should know about" Gordon says, John goes to retaliate but i place my hand on his. He looks at me and i smile.

"Nope" Me and John both say before walking to my room. Since they would check John's room first. John closes the door and walks over to me.

"Now where was we" he says and i kiss him, my arms on his shoulders, his around my waist. Let's just say we did not get much sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------ 

*Next day*

I wake up and get dressed and walk out. "Iris, have you seen John" Virgil asks as i walk into the kitchen. "also nice outfit" I nod.

"Thank you, why are you looking for John" I ask and he says 'Dad wants to speak to him' I nod just as i get pulled into a hug by someone from behind

I elbow the person before i twist their arm back and i make them land on the ground. "Good to know my girl can fight" I hear a familiar voice and i look down. OMG!

I release John from the hold. "i am so sorry, it was a reflex" I say and John nods before i help him up. "Did i hurt you" John shakes his head.

"Remind me not to piss her off" Virgil says and John nods. The others walk in and ask 'why should we not piss Iris off' John smirks. "well if you want to know we could train?"

"Yes!" Scott and Gordon say and Jeff says he will watch. I get led to the training area by the brothers.

"You 4 vs me" I say as i get ready. John looks hesitant so i kiss him on the cheek. "i will be fine" He nods and Jeff says start.

"in your own time boys" I smirk. Scott runs at me but i grab his wrist and twist it before i drop kick him.

Virgil grabs my feet and throws me up. I land with ease and grab his hands and kick him over me. John sits out smiling as Gordon glares.

"Ok so, John does not want to fight. You took out 2 of my brothers now you will face the ocean" Gordon says and i look at him. "i don't do the talking a lot"

"No offence, but i can kinda tell" Gordon now playfully glares, i smirk as he runs at me. He does a left hook and i dodge it before punching him in his stomach. "left yourself open" I say as i go and grab a drink. John walks up to me and hugs me, just as Scott yells.

"WAIT! WHY DOES Iris HAVE A HICKEY ON HER NECK" Scott yells before everyone runs to us. "did John and you- OMG" Scott looks happy.

"are you pregnant? boy or girl? If it's a boy can i train it to be a pilot?" I look at him and say i'm not pregnant and he looks sad before John kisses my neck.

"hey no PDA" Scott says as he throws a tea-towel at us. John groans. I start to make some pancakes "Hold up, you can cook?! Dam John you got a good one" I laugh a bit, John just smilesEveryone takes some pancakes as Onaha, the normal cook, is with her husband and her daughter, since it is her day off.

As soon as they take a bite, Jeff says one thing that makes the others laugh, me blush like mad and John almost choke so i end helping him, "John marry this girl"

I finish eating, yawning a bit "did you not get any sleep with him snoring?" Gordon asks and John just smirks, i reply with a nod, since it's kind of true.

"go rest" Jeff says and i just reply with 'i will be fine', Jeff gives John one look and John nods, i look confused.

Before i know it i'm being picked up and taken to the bed in John's room "sleep" John says and i jut nod, not wanting to argue, he leaves the door open and walks back to the food.

About 5 minutes into my sleep i wake up screaming, due to a nightmare.