Chapter 10

Welcome to the last chapter! Enjoy its a long one! So get comfy! (DON'T PLAY SONG YET)

------------------------------------------------------------ 

John's POV: ( 8 months after his birthday)

I walk into the kitchen area, feed Angel before moving to cook. "Hey John, you ok?" Scott asks as he walks in. I look at him and nod. "you sure? i heard yelling, you left your door open"

"she's on her period, give it 2 minutes" I say and John looks at me confused as the others walk in. I sigh as i plate up the food. 2 minutes later Iris walks in.
"sorry for yelling at you last night. it was stupid to argue about the laundry on the ground a-a-and i" Iris says as she cries, I hug her as I rub her back so she calms down. "now i need food" I smile a bit.
I pass her some food and we go sit down, she eats then asks for more. "i thought Alan and Gordon were the ones to eat mo-" Vigil says as Me, Scott and Grandma stare. I rub Iris's arm, whispering her not to hit him.
"I need to lay down stress is so not go-" Iris passes out and i catch her before she can hit the ground. I feel her pulse and it's faint. I look at my brothers and my face just reads 'help'
"Med bay! John get her to the med bay now" Grandma says and i nod before carry her to the med bay. Virgil and Brains walk in. Scott, Gordon and Alan pull me out of the room as Virgil shuts the door.
Alan picks Angel up and says he will keep an eye on her. I nod.

"John don't you dare barge in there you hear me" I nod and she walks into the med bay. I pace.
After 4 Hours Virgil comes out and says that Iris is healthy but she is in a coma. "what" is all i could say before i go into the med bay. I see my girl sleeping softly in the bed. My heart breaks.
"let her rest for a bit" Grandma says just before i break down crying.
Grandma leads me into the chair next to the bed "when will she wake?" I say and Gran just says soon. I hold my face in my hands as Scott walks in. He smiles weakly and asks if i need anything, i shake my head "Iris, Please be ok"

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Iris's POV: (2 months later)

I wake up, sweating, Nightmares. Hold up am i in the med bay? I try to get up but i feel a lot of pain flow through me, i keep my screams in before siting up.

Alan walks into the med bay before seeing me up and awake. Smiling he runs out screaming "Iris is awake!" What the hell happened.

I walk out, still in pain, trying to find Alan. All of the sudden i'm picked up and spun around.

Once my feet touch the ground again, i face the person and slap him so fast that i don't see his face. My hands go to my face when i see who i slapped, i hear his brothers laugh. "I really need to stop scaring you" John says.

I nod before kissing him. He kisses back, hands on my waist. Virgil shouts about PDA "hey she's been in a coma for 2 months. Let them be." Scott and Grandma say, i pull away from the kiss, John pouting.

I smile as i place my hand on his cheek. "When you was out, i was lost. Never scare me like that again" John says as he leans into my hand, i nod smiling.
We are pulled out of our thoughts by Angel barking, i pick her up. "Hi little one" 

------------------------------------------------------------ 

*2 months later*

I wake up and see that John is not in bed but a note is, i sit up quickly reading the note. 'get read for the best day ever' i smile just before Aunt Penny and Grandma come in. Each holding something."Wedding day!" Aunt Penny says and i pale. "the dress is not pink i'm not that evil" she pulls me out of bed and pushes me into the bathroom and tells me to get dressed.

I look at the dress, god Aunt Penny! I walk out and get put in a chair as Grandma Tracy and Aunt Penny start on my make up and hair.

Aunt Penny goes to put my mothers crown on me, "stop don't, they are here in our hearts also i don't wanna break it"

"ok sweetie" Aunt Penny says and i smile.

Space Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें