Chapter 4

Welcome to a new chapter! ENJOY!

------------------------------------------------------------ 

John's POV:

An alarm blares. Scott and Gordon are sitting on the floor, Dad is standing in front of them.

Without warning the heat exchanger blows up with significant force. Scott, dad and Gordon are caught in the blast. Dad is blown right over to where i am sitting by the control panels.

"Scott, Gordon, you okay?" Dad says as he crawls back over to them.

"We're okay." Gordon says

Scott start to cough and extends a hand upwards. Both Gordon and Dad help him up. "The heat exchanger's blown." Scott says as he leans on Gordon.

"You don't say." Dad says before he starts to laugh a bit "Iris is going to have all our heads, except John, your safe from her rath, i think." we all start to laugh a bit.

"But Dad, John will feel Iris's rath, just you will feel it more then us, because John got hurt" Virgil says as i glare at him and do an 'up yours' jester.

"We just won't tell her, John don't do that" Scott says and i just stick my tongue out.

We are all minding our business when we hear "Dad?"

"It's Alan." I say as the rest of us run over.

"Dad?" Alan says

"Alan, where are you? Are you safe?" Dad asks

"I'm at the satellite relay station with Fermat and Tin-Tin." Alan says We all smile, they are safe, my smile fades as i notice Skye is not there, "Fermat's going to hack into the main computer system and give control of Thunderbird Five back to you."

"We're standing by." Dad says

"Okay, we're almost there." We all hear Fermat say.

"Alan? do you know if Skye is ok?" I ask, Gordon just pats my shoulder.

"She was tied to a chair in dads office before we escaped, She did not look good. We don't know anything more, sorry big bro." Alan says, i nod before walking off and punching a wall, Virgil walks over and stops me, calming me down, not going to work. I walk back over with a little job for Alan.

"Alan, make sure she's safe, and when you see her tell her i love her" I say as a tear falls, as it dawns on me that i might not make it back.

"I will, and you will be able to say it to her." Alan says and i nod.

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Iris's POV:

Transom straddles Brains and takes off his glasses. I fake barf. Apparently i'm invisible.

"Goodness me, Professor, you're so good looking without your glasses on. I think you may find that's another thing we have in common." Transom says and she takes off her glasses, ew no she does not look nice without her glasses, she looks worse then with her glasses on.

"Pretty." She leans in to kiss Brains, who tries to move away. Alarms beep. Thank god.

"Unauthorised transmission." the computer says, not thank god! NOT THANK GOD!

"Oh, now that's not fair, just when things were starting to sizzle." Transom says she gets up and looks at the computer.

"Hey why don't you allow it, just in case its to stop police from finding you." I say and she glares at me and puts her glasses back on. The hood walks in.

"Unauthorised transmission." The computer says, we know! jeez.

"A burst of transmission from the Island satellite station, should I jam it?" Transom asks, i panic.

"No, you dumb bitch allow it!"

"Yes, Give Mullion the coordinates." the hood says and Transom nods, before getting in contact with Mullion. The hood just stabs my other thigh, DAM IT! I will not scream for this twat!