Chapter 8

Welcome! DON'T PLAY SONG YET!

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Iris's POV: *6 months later*

I make breakfast for everyone, as Onaha, Kyarno and Tin-tin have moved to the main-land, Fermat was sent to his grandma on the main-land.

It's been like that for 2 months. Alan has completed his schooling, he excelled in all his classes . "Smells good Iris." Scott says as he walks in. 

I smile at Scott as the others come in, John comes in and kisses my cheek.

"hey no PDA at breakfast" Gordon says as John glares before he helps me sit on a chair. Everyone is happy so i relax and start eating, John eats 2 bites of his food when an alarm goes off.

Brains says over the speakers that an earthquake has happened in china and trapped some people in a building, Everyone groans and runs off to do the mission.

I would of gone but i decided to take a step back and work from the island. It put John at ease when i mentioned it.

I walk to the pool once everyone is gone. I make sure i eat enough as i have to. I walk to the bedroom as i feel tired. I go to sleep for a bit. 

------------------------------------------------------------ 

John's POV: (10 hours later, 4pm)

"why have the missions been so longggg" Alan and Gordon say as they fall onto the couch, Scott walks to the kitchen and sees that there is food made by Iris for us all. YAY FOOD!

"Idk boys but lets eat." Dad says and we nod, this time i manage to get 5 bites in, when the alarm goes off, we find out its for Shanghai. We all groan. "we have to go"
"But it took forever last time!" I say as i keep eating. When all of the sudden we hear a shout.

"JOHN GLENN TRACY YOU BETTER GO ON THAT MISSION OR YOUR ON THE COUCH FOR THE NEXT MONTH!" Iris yells, i pale as my brothers and father laugh.

"JEFFERSON ADAM TRACY, SCOTT CARPENTER TRACY, VIRGIL GRISSOM TRACY, GORDON COOPER TRACY AND ALAN SHEPARD TRACY! ALL OF YOU BETTER STOP LAUGHING! BEFORE I COME OUT OF THIS BED AND DROWN YOU ALL IN THE POOL! JOHN! DON'T YOU DARE START LAUGHING EITHER! NOW GO ON THAT MISSION!" I see my fathers pale face, HAHA.

"JEFF! BEFORE I FORGET YOUR MOTHER CALLED EARLIER AND SAID SHE WILL BE MOVING TO THE ISLAND!" Dad groans as we all go on the mission.

------------------------------------------------------------ 

*it is now 6pm*

We walk into the house and we see someone talking to Iris. I immediately go into protection mode, so does my brothers and dad. "stand down you lot, this is your grandmother." Iris says as Grandma turns to face us. Me and my brothers all hug her.

We all chat till the alarm goes off again. "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!" dad yells, before Grandma hits him saying 'language'. "can't we rest and have family time." Iris and Gran both shake their heads, we go on the mission, well i'm pulled to the mission.

------------------------------------------------------------ 

*its now 10pm*

I walk into mine and Iris's room and i see shes fully asleep i smile and change before cuddling up to her.

------------------------------------------------------------ 

*3 months later*

I wake up to singing and food, i follow the smell and i see my fiance flipping a pancake before eating some. I walk behind her, kissing her neck as everyone walks in, i get a book thrown at me.

"No PDA" Alan says. We all sit and eat the food. Iris takes her plate to the sink and i talk to Scott.

All of the sudden we hear a crash, we turn and see Iris on the ground "What in the hell" Virgil says before we all notice that she's not moving.

"Oh shit, help me get her to the med bay!" Scott gets up and gets a stretcher as grandma comes and starts saying some orders, i pass out.

After a while, i wake back up and i find out Iris is unresponsive. I run to her side. I take Iris's hand. I start to panic, thinking that she might not wake, just as the alarm starts to blare in my ears. I don't know what to do, do i go or stay with my girl.

'go be a hero' Iris would tell me so i kiss her head and go to the mission, i find out that its just me, Scott, Gordon and Alan are going in Thunderbird 1.