Chapter 7

Welcome to this chapter! Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------ 

John's POV:

I hold Iris close as the Man says her name. "How long since i saw you, 10 years more or less?" the man asks. "Mullion bring her to me." Mullion smiles before Parker steps in front of him with Virgil. This man!

"Not happening" Virgil says as Parker punches Mullion, who screams about his nose.

"Transom" Peter says, the girl, Transom, nods and runs but gets kicked by Lady P and Tin-Tin at the same time.

Iris moves closer and i go with her. I want to help my family "Go help your dad and Gordon with Adam. Alan go to Virgil" Iris says, im reluctant to go but she tells me to

"So Iris hows mummy and daddy? oh wait they are dead, that fire was tragic, all it took was some matches and petrol, and boom" Adam says as Iris picks up a rod.

"Keep your hands off her" I shout before running at him and flooring him.

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Iris's POV:

"Transom, remember me" I say as i hit her in her stomach with the rod "the girl who tried to talk you out of making the monorail fall?" Transom looks at me and before it hits her, she gets double punched in the head by Aunt Penny and Tin-Tin "remind me to never piss you two off" they just smile.

I throw the rod to Parker and he uses it to fight Mullion. I hear clapping "No gymnastic tricks Iris, or your angelic voice." Adam says as he gets up, pushing John of him, and i face him, Aunt Penny says her and Tin-Tin have Transom under control.

I nod and walk over to where there isspace between me and Adam.

"You are psycho, you know that" I say and he laughs wickedly. "what do you want" He looks at me.

"Why, i came here to finish the job." Adam says, my face reads 'he's distracted attack now' i see John nod. I do an 'up yours' jester at Adam. Jeff and Gordon Kick him in his back and John pins him down. I look at Aunt Penny and i mouth 'i need to end this like now' she nods and i walk over.

She reluctantly passes me a small gun and says it has 3 bullets. I nod and shoot one in Transom's head before walking over to a knocked out Mullion and do the same thing.

"what are you doing Iris dear" Adam says as i walk over, i give John a nod and he turns Adam over, tells Jeff and Gordon to grab Adam's feet and Virgil to grab one of Adam's arms.

"your a doctor. Doctors don't do this" I look at him, my face showing no emotions.

"I do if I'm protecting my family, all 13 of them" I say as i point the gun at Adam's head. "and no one will ever harm them." Adam starts to struggle. I smirk.

"Iris, think about this" Adam says and everyone's grip tightens on him.

"your a killer and a trespasser, i'm avenging Cameron, Diana and Edmund Creighton-Ward" i say as i shoot him. I drop the gun as i see that he goes limp, John immediately lets go of Adam and hugs me.

"Iris, thank you, but was shooting them necessary" Jeff says, i look at him.

"did you want them escaping prison, we would all be waiting for them to attack, that and he killed my parents, and he wanted to harm all you." I say, my face drops a bit, before walking to my room.

------------------------------------------------------------ 

John's POV:

"Really Dad, make her feel like shit why don't you" I say and Dad just stands there. "she had to end it or Adam would of tried something. She had to pick between her family getting hurt or ending it"

"I'm sorry" Dad says as i drag the bodies to the jungle and bury them before walking back to the house and go for a shower then to Skye.

I hear Iris crying and i hug her. "your dad hates me, your brothers might hate me." She says and i just look at her."we don't hate you." We hear my brothers say as they come in carrying some food and water, i move and my brothers hug her. She starts to eat a bit of food.

"Me and Parker don't hate you, nor does Fermat or Tin-Tin, or Tin-Tin's parents." Lady P says and Iris just smiles, "you just did what i would of done, well mine would of been more messy" Everyone leaves and Dad walks in, i glare at him. "If your here to be mean and rude to Iris, don't" Lady P glares at Dad as she walks out, saying bye to Iris and goes home.

"Iris I'm sorry, i guess i was just shocked that i saw someone die" Dad says looking down. "and thank you for choosing to protect the family"

I kiss her before i ask a question "what did Adam mean by gymnastics and your angelic voice?"

"I'm flexible and i can sing" she mumbles but i don't fully hear her so i ask her to repeat it and she does before she goes to sleep. I smile following suite.