Part 2

I woke up and felt a pair of arms around my waist. I looked back and saw Vinnie asleep. I snuck out of his arms and down stairs. I decided to cook some food. I grabbed everything I needed. I cut the chicken and boiled the rice .I put the chicken in a pan. I put cream cheese cheese in a bowl and moxies it all together. I grabbed spinach and cooked it. While everything was cooking i made us each a smoothie. Once the rice and spinach were done I grabbed two bowls and put half or everything in each bowl. Once the chicken was done I put it in 2 bowls. I put some of the sauce in each bowl. As I was putting the smoothies in cups Vinnie came down and wrapped his arms around me.
Vinnie: morning
Jordan: good morning
Vinnie: what are you making
Jordan: well I made chicken with cream cheese then spinach and rice
Vinnie: sounds amazing
Jordan: let's eat
Vinnie:ok
He sat down and I gave him his food. I cleaned everything up and then sat next to him. I ate while talking to him. After we ate I cleaned the dishes and walked back to his room. I grabbed everything and asked him if he can take me home. He said yes and grabbed his keys and threw a hoodie on. We walked outside and into his car. I gave him my address and he drove there. Once we got there he parked his car and told me bye. I got out and walked inside. I went up to my apartment. I unlocked the door and walked inside. I went to my room and set everything down. I laid down in bed and texted Vinnie. He asked if I wanted to go out tomorrow night and I agreed. I decided for the rest of the day to watch movies. After a while I decided to go to sleep. I fell asleep not long after .